Anidita❤

David held Bondita more tightly. She was trying to release herself.  But she was feeling so much weak . She was feeling dizziness.

Bondita: leave meeeeeeeee..... aah... ( she was struggling)

David: I don't leave anything until I make that thing completely mine. And I was waiting for this day for so long. So how can I leave you?😈😼

Bondita: I won't spare you. You will get punished.  I will tell your truth to everyone... ( while trying to escape from his hold )

David: Ohhoho, really, you, indian women are very innocent 😼😈. No one will believe you... and one more thing you will be rusticated from King's College.  But I can save you if you.......

Bondita: Neverrrr... and truth will always win...

David: Don't try anymore to release yourself. It won't stop me😼.

He comes more closer to her.

Anirudh's side,

Anirudh was finding her in that building.  He was near to that room . He was calling Bondita by her name. David and Bondita hear his voice.

Bondita's side,

Bondita pushes David strongly.  He got hurt. He thought to escape from there. He thinks to run from the back door. But it was jammed.  That's why he slowly exits the room from the main door. Anirudh couldn't see him because he was in another side. David locks the room and runs from there.  Bondita goes near the door and and started pushing it. Her hands got hurt. It was bleeding too. Because her bracelet broke when David held her hand. She goes back and was thinking how to get outside of this room. But Anirudh heard the sound when Bondita was pushing the door and was trying to open it. He started following the sound.  And he reached. He sees that the door is locked.  Without thinking a moment he opens the door. And enters the room. Bondita notices him and he too notices her. Bondita burst into tears and Anirudh too.

Anirudh: Bondita....

Bondita: Rakshak babu....

Bondita runs towards him and hugs him tightly.  She was trying to hide herself in his embrace. She was crying.  Anirudh covers herself in his embrace.  As he got his life back and he doesn't want to lose it again.  And Bondita hugged him so firmly for the first time. As she has got that thing which she is waiting for a long time. Anirudh breaks the silence.

Anirudh: Kya huya Bondita? Tum thik tho ho na.. aur tum yahan... ro kyun rahi ho . Kuch huya hain kyaa... 🥺🥺🥺 ( still in hug)

Bondita breaks the hug. She was still crying.

Bondita: Barrister babu....

Anirudh holds her face gently.

Anirudh: Haan bolo... kya huya tha...

Bondita: Woh college mein ek professor hain na... David...

Anirudh: Haan... kya kiya usne...

Bondita: Woh na.... bohot bure hain. Ek dam rakshas jaise hain..🥺🥺😭 unhone meri saath jabardasti karne ki koshish kiya hain. Bohot jod se pakda tha mujhe. 🥺🥺 . Unhone paani mein kuch milaya tha jisse mujhe chakkar aa rahe the.  Aur main khud ko bacha nahi paa rahi thi. Par maine unhe dhakka de diya jab maine aapki awaaz sun li.  Par woh bhag gaya yeha se🥺🥺

Anirudh is shocked.

Anirudh: Isliye tumhari haatho par chot hain na. Bohot Dard ho rahi hain na tumhe... uski himmat bhi kaise huyi tumhe chhune ki. Main usse nahi chhodunga. Tum rona bandh karo please.  Tumhe paata hain na main tumhari aansu nahi dekh sakta. Hum usse saaza denge.  Tum daro maat. Main hoon tumhare saath.