Guide Note 4: Cool and Hot

Zhang Zhehan's POV:

Loving you was cool and hot.

In a manner that there were moments wherein I felt jealousy inside of me when I saw you with someone else. Cool and Hot in a way that you mostly had to deal with my moody self.

Remember that one time wherein I was upset with you and then you cooked for me and burned your hand my accident and I decided to kiss it better (yea those were the times). I really did enjoy the meal you made regardless of how bad it looked, you made it with love and that was special right there.

I recall the moment wherein you were jealous because of that host getting too close to me, and even wrapped your hands around my waist as a form of interruption and saw the awkward glance that she left and I just smiled loving the feeling of security I felt with your hands securely placed there... you didn't let go until we had to film.

Remember when I just scolded you during the scenes in "Word Of Honor" and would baby you afterwards, ah those moments you would always look like a harmless cry baby and act somehow like a manchild when you receive my kisses.

Thank you for tolerating me though.

I miss you so much even if you annoy the shit out of me sometimes.