ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ.

| ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ |

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

All my life I've thought that I would meet my soulmate at a coffee shop or mistakenly bump into them at the store while reaching for the Oreos on the top shelf. They would smile and hold my hand as we felt the sparks explode under our palms. We would relish at the moment that our connection was so strong we stopped time around us for a moment and the only thing that would be moving was us as we pulled at each other to get closer.

I had planned what I would say. Something poetic perhaps?

However I never expected you to ignore the sparks that exploded in between our palms when you shook my hand, I didn't think that you would shake out of your trance and go back to the real world afterwards. And I didn't expect you to wrap your arm around the girl standing next to you instead of pulling me into your warm arms. 

I never even expected that this was the beginning to the end for not only our story, but mine as well. 

But no matter how many times you break my heart, each piece will still be yours. 

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

hope you guys enjoyed this little piece! 

don't forget to vote and comment babes

xoxo

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, ᵗʰᵉ ᵛᵃᵐᵖⁱʳᵉ ᵈⁱᵃʳⁱᵉˢ & ᵃᵛᵉⁿᵍᵉʳˢजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें