1

I approached SHIELD, I quickly phased through the entrance and wondered around finally reaching the weapons section. As I phased through the now not so secure door I saw all the weapons and gadgets aligning the walls.

I walked around the large room admiring everything, as I turned a corner i saw what I came for. What appeared to be one large gun was enclosed in a glass box. I stepped forward examining the box, noticing it was in fact bullet proof which I had assumed it would be.

I stepped slightly further back and raised my hands in a steady motion, my hands glowed green and the case parted at the corners and fell to the floor. Once the gun was free from the case I stepped forward picking the gun up with one hand and as I did a loud alarm sounded.

I quickly phased through the door and headed for the exit, of course I was met with seven guards all pointing guns at me.

Did they really think a few guns could stop me, I aimed the large 'gun' at the seven men and shot a large blast directly at them. The blast was more powerful than I had ever seen, the men were pushed back and instantly knocked out or dead I couldn't exactly tell and didn't feel like checking.

I quickly raced out the exit and attached the 'gun' to my back and shot up into the air.

~~~

At the Avengers Compound

"What the hell Fury, it's five in the morning" a sleepy looking Tony Stark shouts as he takes a seat in the conference room, another few sleepy faces joining him. Wanda Maximoff, Steve Rogers, Vision and Rhodey.

The team all turned their attention to the SHIELD director.
"Last night there was a break in at SHIELD, an unknown being stole a weapon we have been working on for several months now" he began.
"Care to elaborate boss man" Tony said whilst yawning. "As I was about to say, the weapon we were working on was powerful enough to kill multiple people in one energy blast and now it's gone"

"If I'm being honest Fury, this sounds like more of a SHIELD issue than an Avengers one" Steve spoke up. "You would assume that, however the thing that stole the weapon is something we have never seen before. Whoever they were they were stronger and faster than a normal human and they appeared to have some sort of phasing and telekinesis powers." As Fury utters those last words the group turns to Wanda.

"Hey I don't know why you're looking at me, I don't know everyone who has similar powers to me" she shuts down their glares.
"Well what ever they are, they needed stopped before anyone else gets hurt" Fury adds. "Anyone else?" Vision questions.

"They killed seven men" Fury adds whilst looking to Vision.