4

I took a deep breath as I got up from Pietro's grave, I had sat in the pouring rain for 2 hours. As I stood up I turned around to see Wanda staring back at me.

"What are you doing at my brothers grave" she questioned, I could see the anger in her eyes. "I- I- was just paying my respects" I quickly stammered, praying she didn't reconigse me.
"Why would you come here, you didn't even know him" she said growing angrier, at least she didn't recnigse me. Apparently a scarf and sunglasses are a good disguise. "I heard what he did and I wanted to pay respect"

"Listen I don't think you should be here, I would appreciate it if you would leave" she spoke a lot quieter now. "Of course, sorry to upset you" I quickly said as I quickly walked away.

"Wait!" I heard Wanda's voice shout. "I recognise you're voice, do I know you?"
"No I don't think you do" I said without turning around and I quickly racing to my car before she could ask anymore questions.

~~~

I finally got back to my apartment and dumped my stuff at the door and slumped down into my sofa, I haven't seen Wanda for 2 years ever since she and Pietro escaped Hydra, I wasn't as lucky as them Hydra agents captured me before I had the chance to escape with them.

I started to feel a sense of anger building inside of me, seeing her again just reminded me of how she never looked for me, she left me and let Pietro die.

I glanced over to my cupboard and in a fit of rage I grabbed my green suit. Five minutes late I was in my full gear, I had my two hand guns on either side of my waist despite knowing I would never use them, my powers were strong enough on their own. I was ready to get my mother fucking revenge.

I raced out my apartment door, there was no time to take my crappy car so instead once I reached outside I shot up into the air like a firework, I have stopped myself from flying to stay under the radar but in this moment I didn't give a fuck.

I flew straight to the Avengers compound.