CHAPTER 4.

(Two days before the marraige now tae is here at jk house to pick up jk as they are going to the mall to buy their wedding suit jk asked tae to bring jimin with him and tae said ok and jk said he wanna drive to which tae agreed then jk asked tae if he can pick his bestie tae nodded his head and they went to yoongi house and knocked on the door )

SUGA: Ohh hey jungkook and who are they??? And pls come inside...

(They went inside as jk started introducing them...)

JK: hyung he is kim taehyung my soon to be husband and he is park Jimin taehyung best frnd.....

TAE /JIMIN: Nice to meet u....

SUGA: Nice to meet u too and my name is Min yoongi u can also call me suga....

(Jimin was staring at suga and tae and kook noticed tht then jk said)

JK: Shall we go now??

(Everyone noded their head and went to the mall kookie said yoongi and jimin to go and enjoy while they finish their wedding shopping and they will call u all... Yoonmin agreed and went where as taekook went and finished their shopping after 1 hr then tae called jimin he said they were at the foodcourt so taekook went their.... And they both saw tht yoonmin were being so lovely so tae asked)

TAE: Chim???

JIMIN: Ahhh tae..... He is my boyfriend now....

(Tae chocked on his saliva where as jk just chuckled)

TAE: Are u serious chim??!?!?

JK: Suga hyung??

SUGA: Yes he is right... He is my boyfie....

TAE: O-ohh ok

(Then they eat and went back to their home and now only tae and jk were in the car...)

JK: Taehyung they both look cute together right??

TAE: Hmmm.....

(Jk felt a little sad but he knew tht tae has a cold personality...)

JK: Taehyung can u come inside my home just for a while i wanna show u something....

(Tae noded his head)

(Soon they reached jk house and jk took tae to one room and turned on the lights)

TAE: This looks like a memory room??

JK: Yes it is a memory room i have kept all the pictures since my childhood, like my first day of schl, first time going to park, first time getting a gift for getting good grades everything until my mom and my elder sis passed away after tht i stopped taking pics but (removes a dairy) i wrote everything in this till today......

TAE: Wow

TAE (in mind) : I don't know y i feel comfortable in this room it gives peace....

JK: When ever i miss them i come here i just feel comfortable being here it feels like they are with me and guiding me no one knows abt this room expect suga hyung.... And i bought u here we both are soon gonna be with each other forever so i thought of telling you everything abt me and this is the most precious thing i have.... Since i lost them....

TAE POV:
He really is an angel he showed me his memory room which his own dad doesn't know abt this room..... I don't know y i feel lucky to have him.... Well tq jk for trusting me so much even thou u don't know much abt me...

(After tht they both spent some time and tae left to his home after saying good bye)

HOPE U ALL LIKED THE STORY.... SRY IF THEY ARE ANY MISTAKES...... I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD NEXT EP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE... 💜💜