CHAPTER 8.

TAE P. A: Sir Mr. Kim said u called me....

JK: Yes i want u to help me with the files(cold tone)

P. A: But sir.... I have to attend the meeting with Mr. Kim in th---

JK: Shut up!!! And do whatever i ask u to doo.....

P. A: Bu---

JK: U want Mr. Kim to fire u....

P. A: Huh! No.... Sir give me a min i will bring the files...

(Then he went away and bought the files and explained everything of on wht tae was working on and somehow jk succeeded to stop tae p. a to get into the meeting room... )

| MEANWHILE IN THE MEETING ROOM |

The meeting is over and the board is deciding on to which company they have to prefer and wht they can do...
BOARD: So they are two companies which i liked the ideas they are Mr. Kang and Mr. Kim company....

(They Mr. Kang and tae stood up and bowed to the board)

BOARD: Can u explain me this point.... Why did u think keeping a show piece is good and it attractes ppl and wht more are their in ur idea... Mr. Kang u can go first

(Mr.kang bowed and started to explain)
MR. KANG: Sir i think keeping show piece will attract ppl and it will make their intrest to go and explore the things inside and the idea we have is to make a nice show piece and place it at the entrance and give little intro abt wht they are going to see inside....

BOARD: Gud.... Mr. Kim ur turn

(Tae stood up and bowed and started to say)

TAE: Sir as we see on the screen the unique antique pieces will attract more ppl and abt the idea which i have is we can keep this antique pieces at the entrace as well as in the middle and at the end and we also have planned the architectural plan where it will look like a little historical yet modern and before they go to other part to other part of the building they we will arrange a screen where they can get an intro of wht will be inside and wht will they see .......

BOARD: Very good...

(Then they both sit down and Board said)

BOARD: I would like to announce tht we are intrested to collaborate with Mr. Kim company....

(Tae was so happy and beyond shock too cause it was a very difficult project)

TAE POV:
Tq so much kookie because of ur idea and presentation i did it....!!!!?
BOARD: So Mr. Kim.... I would like to collaborate with u..

(They shake hands with tae and tae said)

TAE: tq so much for trusting us.... Our team will never disappoint u(bow)
BOARD: Glad to hear... Ok meeting dismiss...

(Then everyone stood up and bowed to the board and all the other company congratulated tae and went and then Mr. Kang came and said)

MR. KANG: Mr. Kim ur P. A did not come??

TAE: Hmm yeah its just i gave him some work...

MR. KANG: I actually like ur P. A work i wish i got a P. A like him.... Anyways congratulations...

TAE: Tq....

(Then everyone went outside and jk was still working on tae files and he was working on the files of his project cause he knew tae will win at any cost... And he is done with the planning just need to make a perfect presentation and contact the corresponding ppl to make this project)

TAE POV:
I came to my cabin i wanted to see wht is my kookie doing so i slowly opened the door and saw tht jk was working with a cold face woah it has a dark aura.... Well he is so concentrated in work tht he did not notice him.... I immediately went near him and hugged me but because of sudden contact jk pushed me but before i could fall he caught my hand and pulled me up and made me lean on the table to so tht i can get a balance...

JK: Aishhh taehyung..... Atleast alert me... Wht if u would have get  huh!!!

TAE: Leave tht... (He hugs jk tightly)

JK: Wht happened??

TAE: I DID IT!!!! YAYYY!!!

JK: See i told u na u will only win...

TAE: Tq tq so much jk it is all because of u board ppl liked ur idea very much....

JK: Calm down tae.....

TAE: Y-yeah but.... Y did u tell me not to take my P. A with me??

JK: Lets go home and i will tell u at home ok??

(Tae noded his head and went to their house)

HOPE U ALL LIKED THE STORY .... SRY IF THEY WERE ANY MISTAKES... I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD NEXT EP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE... 💜💜
                    TO BE CONTINUED......