CHAPTER 7.

(Jk was done working he was just checking it again when someone knocked on the door)

JK: Come in..

(Then a guy came in and saw tae was sleeping so jk said in a cold tone)

JK: Wht do u want (cold tone)

GUY: S-sir i am Mr. Kim secretary Mr. Kim said me to give this files before 4....

JK: Fine keep them here and is there anything else...

GUY: Yes sir.. Mr. Kim said tht this project meeting has been held in 2 days..

TAE POV:
I woke up because of someone talking i opened my eyes and saw tht i was on the couch and their was a jacket on me.... Wait its my kookie jacket i turned my head and saw tht my kookie was talking to my secretary abt the project we were working soon my secretary went out i didn't realize tht i was still staring at my kookie then he called me

JK: Ohh taehyung u r awake... How was ur sleep???

TAE: hmm

(He said while sitting up and went near jk and gave him the jacket and said thanks jk simply noded and jk said)

JK: Ohh well... I finished ur presentation.... And ur secretary said tht the meeting will be held in two days...

TAE: U finished the whole thing!?!? .

JK: Y-yeah y....

TAE: Nothing can i check...

JK: Sure... Tell me if it is gud or no??

(Tae started to check the presentation and he finished it in 1½ hr the whole time jk was on phone playing games 😂 then tae said)

TAE: Woah.... I liked ur ideas so much...

JK: Ohh thanks....

TAE: Ahh thankyou u saved me from a big mess...

JK: Its fine u can tell me any time i would love to help u and don't stress urself too much

(Tae just nods his head and then they went home and had their dinner and slept)

| AFTER 2 DAYS |

(Today is the day where tae will give the presentation on his project and he is super nervous cause its an international company and here is jk done with his husband cause he is too much nervous and jk already knew tht he can do it... )

TAE: (walking here and there because of tension)

JK: (done look) u can stop pacing around.....

TAE: I am scared...

(Jk went near him and hold his hands in his and said)

JK: Look at me Taehyung....

(Tae looked at him and jk said)

JK: Trust me Taehyung u will do the best and this deal will go well..... Just trust me ok...... Dont get nervous u will forget ur presentation..... Now where my hubby who is professional at work huh!!....

(Tae smiled and he felt really relaxed tht his all tension came down...)

TAE: Oka, okay i wont be nervous and..... I trust you....

(Jk blushed a little at his words)

TAE: Can u come to me in the office??

JK: Why??

TAE: Just pls...

JK: Okay no problem......

(Then they both went to the office and tae was abt to go to meeting jk said)

JK: All the best Taehyung.... Don't worry everything will be good and u will get succeed in the meeting well i shld be the one to be nervous....

TAE: Why??

JK: Cause i am the one who made the presentation.....

TAE: Ur presentation is good don't worry abt tht i am just scared cause they are more 3 major companies who are gonna compete now....

JK: Trust me..... Just don't get nervous but tae can i say something??

TAE : Hmm??

JK: Pls don't take me wrong but plss can u take the presentation instead of ur P. A plsss....

TAE: O-okay i will lead it....

JK: tq and all the best and tae send ur secretary to me.... I will manage ur files until ur meeting is done....

TAE: Okay.... Tq again...

JK: Its ok...

(Then tae said his P. A to go to jk and he went to the meeting room)

HOPE U ALL LIKED THE STORY... SRY IF THEY ARE ANY MISTAKES.... I WILL TRY TO. UPLOAD NEXT EP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE... 💜💜
                      TO BE CONTINUED.......