十一

⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

Yena's POV
"UNNIE WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" I was being shaken vigorously, before I finally decided to open my eyes. Damn it, Yeji.

"Park Yeji, what do you want? I didn't get a good sleep last night." I whined and sat up to face her.

"You're invited."

"Huh?"

"The selection! Oh my goshhhhhh so lucky!!" Yeji continued shaking me.

"Okay. Yah stop shaking me!" I slapped her hand away.

"Why are you not excited?"

"I already knew." I shrugged and plopped back down on the bed, covering myself with the blanket.

"WHAT?"

"Park Yeji, stop shouting." Oppa's voice was heard.

"Oppa! Did you know?"

"Yeah."

"WHAT?"

"I'll explain. Get out here." And I heard footsteps approaching, and then the sound of feet scurrying away.

I threw the blanket off my face and sat up. Ugh this was frustrating. Yang Jungwon, you're frustrating. How can you confess that bluntly? Oh my gosh.... Now I have no idea what to do.

I sighed and got out of bed, taking my stuff and heading towards the bathroom to freshen up.

"Unnie! I'm gonna help you pack!" Oh shit. No. No, no, no. Yeji get away.

"What? Oh my gosh no." And I ran out of the bathroom, toothbrush in my hand.

"Yah no! Don't touch my stuff." I said to Yeji, who was busy looking through my cupboard.

"Come on. It's just daily necessities and stuff. They'll provide nice dresses to wear. It's said in the letter."

"What?"

"Yeah. I mean, you can bring your hoodie and stuff though. For sleepwear."

"Ugh. Just don't overpack. And pack some of Kim Namjoon's books."

"Kayz~ Shoo." She shooed me out of my room. Hmph. Whatever. I headed back to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"So, you like the prince?" Oppa suddenly appeared, shocking me. I just glared at him, mouth full of foam to talk.

"Okayyyyyy I'll come back later." And he waddled away like a penguin. I rolled my eyes and finished freshening up before walking out.

"Okay. I packed like 1 black hoodie, 1 grey hoodie, 1 cream coloured hoodie and one pink hoodie-"

"Since when did I have a pink hoodie?"

"That's mine. Hey, pink makes you look sweet."

"That's the opposite of me but fine."

"And I also packed some sweatpants and jeans for you to wear. And some nice blouses. And your books. Since they provide towels, toothbrushes and toothpaste, I don't think you need to pack them."

"Kayz. I'll get my laptop too."

"Why do you need a laptop?"

"In case I get bored and want to binge watch dramas. I still have Hospital Playlist to finish, and I need to start on Tale of the Nine Tailed."

"Wow. You're going to a castle and your first thought is to either read or watch dramas."

"Yes."