One

We all took our seat after the Red Carpet. I sat beside Scarlett Johansson, on one of the end seats.

I had one nomination, which was supporting actress.

I took a seat quietly, wishing I was seated near someone I knew, or near Four. Hot damn.

Four was one of the sexiest, mysterious actors that anyone had ever seen.

I watched Neil Patrick Harris sing an introduction, and laughed at all the right times. Just like I was taught.

Soon, nomination winner speeches were being made. They were so boring. Thank the academy blah blah blah.

I glanced down at my dress, it was green-blue and strapless. It stood out from everyone elses. I told my designer, Tori Wu, that I didn't want to wear heels, incase I won. I wanted to be able to jump up and down. I wore custom aqua high top converses, that matched my dress.

I felt eyes burn in the back of my head, I turned around, only to be met with deep blue eyes, staring at me. Again, hot damn.

He smirked, but I turned around quickly, not wanting the cameras to catch us oogling over each other. Wait, I was oogling. Why would he be oogling? I'm nothing compared to him.

"Are you okay? You look stressed out." Scarlette whispered.

I nodded and gave her a smile.

I watched as Four walked to the stage, after winning supporting actor. When he passed me, he threw me a wink. I felt my cheeks warm, but it soon faded as I saw everyone was staring longingly at him.

After a few more Oscar winners, soon they were showing supporting actresses.

"And the winner for supporting actress is," the lady, (honestly I had no clue who she was) paused for effect, "Tris Prior!"

What? Applauds filled the room as I walked to the staged slightly dazed.

I gentled took the Oscar from the lady and gave her a hug, like I was supposed to.

I walked to the microphone and stared into the audience, knowing me, the people extended my speech time if I won to 7 minutes instead of 3.

"Wow, I am so glad I decided to wear my Converses, now I can jump up and down." I gently pulled up my dress to reveal my shoes. "I'd like to thank the Academy blah blah blah. Instead of wasting your time with my boring 'who I thank' speech. I am thankful for everyone, yada yada yada. Ya know what? Im going to do it." Everyone stared at me in confusion.

After a moment of awkard silence, I shouted "Oh my god I just won an Oscar. A freakin Oscar! Not only that but I'm on tv again! Oh and I also saw the sexy Greek god Four in person!" I continued to ramble about how great looking Four was until I rembered where I was.

"Woops. You were not supposed to here that." I laughed akwardly, as did everyone else. Suddenly, I was spun around and felt lips on mine. Awws filled the room, and I opened my eyes to see who I was kissing.

Four. Oh my lord Jesus. Is this shit for real? I'm kissin Four on television.

"You're pretty sexy too Prior. You still have two minutes of speech left. I wish to speak to you later." He winked and walked off stage.

"Hot Damn." I said into the Mic as I smirked. Everyone laughed. "I think I'm going to faint. Is this shit real?" I was completely dazed and filled the last minute of my speech with nonsense.

I took a bow, and left the stage.

Hot Damn.

Like? If lots of people do, I will make more chapters.-Slushie