Two

After the Oscars, I sat in my seat, wondering if I should leave, or actually stay.

The more I thought about it, the more I realized that it was all for show. More publicity for him.

I frowned and started exiting. I slipped into the bathroom and changed into my disguise, carefully putting my dress in a dress bag thing. Anybody know what they are called? Probs not.

I hate being chauffeured so I wear disguises everywhere. I may be famous but I want to be independent.

I glanced back to the theater where there sat a lonely Four.

"Hey!" I yelled as I walked towards him.

"Tris?"

"Yeah, sorry I wasn't sure if you were serious."

"Why wouldn't I be serious?"

I shrugged sheepishly.

"Tris, will you go out with me?"

"You? With me," I stuttered,"Is this a joke? Is there a camera somewhere?"

"Yep. Camera is right over there."

"What.." I looked to where he was pointing, feeling hurt and betrayed.

But after a moment, I felt strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Tris, there is no camera. I was kidding."

I spun around placing my hands on his chest.

"You're serious?"

He laughed. " How many times do I have to say yes?"

"This isn't like a dare? Quite frankly I don't get why you'd want to go out with me."

"Geez Tris, for a comedian, you really lack when people are serious or joking. Isn't that like your job?"

"No you dimwit, I'm not a lawyer or whatever, I make people laugh."

He smiled, "Alright, make me laugh."

"Ummm why did the toilet paper roll down the hill?"

He stared at me, silenty asking  for the answer.

"To get to the bottom."

I watched as he burst out laughing. Like full on silently awkward seal clapping. He was laughing so hard, he fell backward.

"That was a good one."

"Oh, that wasn't a joke. It was just to see how immature you are." He started hee hawing again

"Guys. Closing time was an hour ago, time to go." A security guard reminds us.

"Oh my god! Since its really late, we should have a sleepover at my place! With a  Disney movie marathon! Please!?!?" He begged, widening his eyes, and sticking out his bottom lip. Have you ever seen Four's puppy dog face? Might I say, Hot damn.

"Okay, but how can I trust you?" I cocked my head to the side.

I had hitched a ride with a friend, who by now is long gone.

"You don't have to." He threw me over his shoulder.

"You're going to mess up your sexy tux."

"Oh so you think I'm sexy."

"No, I said your tux was sexy."

"We all know you meant me. Don't deny it."

"I don't have pajamas." I said suddenly.

"My t shirts would like go past your knees."

"Maybe I don't like your t shirts."

"Maybe I don't like you." He mimicked.

"I am deeply wounded. You caused a ghastly hole in my heart." I fein hurt.

He laughs, almost dropping me. "Four!" I screech.

He was also the gentleman and carried my dress for me.

"Can you believe we just met?"

"Ha. I've been stalkin you since the tenth grade buddy." I blushed, I didn't mean to say that aloud.

"Sorry. That sounded creepy."

He burst out laughing, something he seemed to do a lot around me.

He gently put me in the passenger seat of his Ford F-150. It was the sexiest truck I've ever seen.

"What time is it?"

"Uh 12:30. Why?"

"Aww I missed part of my pick up line hour. That's okay. I have 30 minutes left."

"Should I be scared?"

"Are you a magician? Cause' whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears."

"Uh.."

"Do you have a band aid? Cause' I just scraped my knee falling for you."

"Thanks?"

"Ooh! This is a good one! Do you have a map? Cause' I keep getting lost in your eyes." I kick off my Converses and put my feet on the dash board.

"Your feet are really tiny."

"C'Mon Four it's pick up line hour and it's your turn."

"What the hell are you on?"

"Four.." I warned.

"Okay, Did it hurt?"

"Did what hurt?"

"When you fell from heaven."

"Aww classic."

"Cause' your face is all screwed up." He snapped his fingers in a sassy way.

"Four!" I screeched.

And so began our two hour journey.

It feels like we were long lost best friends, just instantly clicking.

I don't care if we start dating, I liked our new friendship. He is sexy though. Like hot damn sexy, you gotta fan yourself when he walks by.

I watched as his eyes lit up with humor, and his laughter filling the truck with light electric energy.

It was magical.

(ARE YOU EXCITED AS I AM?!?! I DONT KNOW WHERE I AM GOING BUT I KNOW ITS GOING TO BE A LONG TIME!! TIL THE STORY ENDS. IF YOU ARE WONDERING, I THOUGHT OF THIS IDEA IN THE SHOWER, BUT IT WAS ME AND THEO JAMES;) PLEASE KEEP UP WITH VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASSSE!!)