Four

"I'm scared." I mutter in his chest.

"O-of me?" He questions softly, pulling back so he can stare in my eyes.

"This-" I whisper, "It's just surreal. My parents threw my brother and I out on the street at a very young age. Here comes some producers driving down the street, picking me up and leaving Caleb. I don't want to get attached just to lose you, Four."

"Hey listen, I'm not going anywhere, you're not going anywhere, we'll be right here together. We don't have to leave this place. We can just escape reality for a while, okay?" He kissed the top of my head.

"Four.." I start relaxing completely in his surrounding arms.

"Tobias. My name is Tobias."

"Mmm Tobias that sounds nice. You put me in la la land, Tobias." I laugh, drowsily.

"You are already tired? I was just going to pull out my snow cone machine and board games!"

I shoot my eyes open.

"Who said I'm sleepy?"

He shrugs, lifting a suggestive eyebrow, before pushing me against the wall gently.

"You want a blue snow cone?" He says sexily before hopping down the hallway.

*******************

That was the start to our eternal adventure. We managed to escape the cameras and find our true selves.

Life came so freely with Tobias, I was happy that something finally lasted.

Tobias and I will spend every last waking moment together, never to be separated, all because of a daydream on live television.

The End.