Credits and CH1

First, I want to preface this by saying that the title cover was created by deviantArt on Pinterest. Also, the storyline is based off of the Webtoon Unordinary, which I do not own.
~~~~~~~~
John's POV
Those bastards breaking my phone like that, if only they knew...

I didn't have time to finish the thought when asslo- I mean Arlo comes up to me.

"Hey John I need some help with some errands, are you busy this afternoon?" "I don't know how a cripple is going to help your errands but sure I'm free." "Okay great meet me after school." That was weird to say the least.

Arlo's POV
Well that leaves one more piece to the puzzle. I grab my phone out to call Ventus "Hey are you guys ready?" "Yeah we are, 4 pm right?" "Correct." I hang up the phone.

I'm actually getting excited waiting for this. Finally the hierarchy can be safe. Although, I am excited I can't help but feel that something is off. It's probably nothing.

Seraphina's POV
Ugh all this homework is going to kill me! I miss my freedom, I miss easy classes, I miss John. His goofy personality and unwavering confidence. Hm. To think me a god tier is getting distracted by the thought of a cripple. Ironic.

Suddenly I hear a crash from downstairs. I rush down to investigate and find the maid knocked out. Right as I am about to activate my ability an energy pulse passes through me and I can't activate my ability. "What the hell!" Then 4 armed men bust down the door, I start running up the stairs to go call for help. I get into my parents room and barricade the door with their bed and desk. I then begin my search for my phone and I hear the barricade getting busted down.

I finally find my phone and start to diall 911 when I hit the call button, it says *no service*. My heart dropped to my stomach. My parents turned the wifi off... "Mother fu-" I can't finish the sentence before I get knocked in the head and lose consciousness.

John's POV
7th period just ended and now I'm waiting for Arlo at the front door. Did the front entrance always smell like nature? I don't know maybe I am just excited at the thought of being friends with Arlo.

Arlo's POV
I am walking down the hallway as I begin to go over the plan. Okay Ventus and Meli will hold him down while I taunt him and get him to crack.

Wow I've never really thought about how wrong this could be. What if he really is just a cripple and I am about to torture him for no reason. No, the hierarchy is more important than any individual. If there is even a chance that he is in the wrong place then I have to fix it, no matter what the cost, right?

I walk out the double doors and see John propped on the wall waiting for me. He looks up and smiles at me, "Hey Arlo!" I wave at him "Hey John. You ready?" "Hell yeah I am, come on at least look a LITTLE excited to see me" and without realizing I let out a light chuckle and for a second I forget all about my malicious plan.

John's POV
Me and Arlo start heading toward the train cracking jokes along the way, I even hear him laugh a few times, maybe this is actually going to work out, I can really say right now I am happy. We get to the train and then Arlo looks at his phone then looks up at me.

"Ah crap." "What is it I ask?" "The lady who was going to help with the errands just cancelled. Sorry John I think I just wasted your time" he says with a disappointed look on his face. "Hey why don't we go to this boba place down the street, then maybe we could go back to my place and hang out for a bit, since we are both recently free"

Arlo's POV
I couldn't do it, I had to text Ventus and Meli and call it off, I can't go through with it. After spending some time talking to him, I realized that he is a cool person and maybe there is other ways to figure out his place than torture.

"Yeah that sounds good, let me go back to the dorms and get changed then I'll meet you at the boba place." "Alright sounds good" we fist bump then split. I look up for a second while waiting for the crosswalk, is this what you meant REI? When you said I'd be a good king?