Kidnapping Arc Part 2

Arlo's POV
What!? Seraphina was kidnapped! I don't understand, who is Claire, how did Seraphina get kidnapped and how does she know?!

"John-" "Arlo." I get chills down my spine, what the hell is this Malice!? "Call Remi Isen and Blyke right now and get them over here now! I'm going to call Vaughn and explain the situation."

Holy sh!t "o...okay." I dial Remi and she picks up.

Remi POV
Me, Blyke and Isen are on the way back to the dorms after seeing "The Fairest League" it was a pretty cool action movie about a group of super heros defending the planet.

"You totally cried at the end when incredible man died!" Blyke said to Isen. "N-no I didn't." "He says with tears still falling." Lmao. As we are all laughing together I get a call from Arlo.

"Hey Arlo what's up." "Remi I need you to come to this address right now! And no this is not a joke, if you are with Blyke and Isen bring them too. "Woah Arlo you're scaring me what's going on... "Sorry I can't really explain, just get to **** Sylvania Rd. ASAP." "Okay we are on our way."

What the hell was that about. I've never heard Arlo that freaked out in my entire life. "Remi what was that about." Blyke asks. "I don't know yet, just follow me!" We start running to the address as fast as possible.

John's POV
"I'm going to call Elaine too, we may need a healer. If this is true then we'll need all the help we can get."

"Thank you Arlo, I'm sorry I was rude earlier, I'm just really worried." I start to tear up, the thought of losing Sera is something I just can't bear.

"It's okay, we are going to get her back I promise." Arlo's says as he pats me on the back. "Thank you, this means more than you can know."

"Save the thanks for when we save her" I was lucky to have befriended Arlo today, otherwise this would me much harder. I hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it." He says as he rushes to the door. Remi, Blyke, Isen and Elaine all stand at the door.

Isen POV
"Ew wtf is he doing here." Elaine says as we enter in. "Bitch I live here!" John replies. "Besides we don't have time for this. Arlo you give them the rundown while I take this call, Vaughn answered back." I'm very confused and nervous. I just seen the two strongest makes in the school lose their nerve.

What the hell is going on that scares THEM!

John POV
"Hello Headmaster." I begin to give him the spiel. "I see that is definitely a problem. I am a ways away but I can be there in about 45 minutes. But I know that isn't fast enough. I hate to do this to a student but...

Can you save her John?" If he said no I was just going to go anyway. "Yes headmaster, I'll do everything in my power to save her. "Godspeed John." *Beep* he hangs up. That's my part ready, now Arlo you better have done some damn good explaining.

Arlo POV
"What the hell is that guy doing here!" Blyke says. "You know what he did to Remi right." Ugh god I hate dealing with idiot Meatheads. "Blyke, who said you could interrupt me" I say with my ability active. He backs down. I start explaining.

Remi POV
OMG, Seraphina was kidnapped. I can feel my stomach knotting, Elaine looks like she's about to puke, Blyke and Isen are just staring in horror at Arlo.
"Are you sure Arlo?" "Yes." John says as he enters the room. "We are sure." "Hey we didn't ask you mf!" Blyke says to John.

"Blyke. Me and John are on the exact same page, so if you are defying him, you are defying me. Got it." "G...got it." Blyke says sheepishly. "Now get it together, we can't save Seraphina as a nervous wreck." Arlo says. "John I'm assuming you have a plan." He nods.

John's POV
"Okay so first, this is the blueprint of the building." I take out a piece of paper and draw a square. "An entrance at the front and an exit at the back.

Arlo you'll go down the back alley and watch the back door, Elaine you'll be with him. Arlo your job is to protect Elaine and don't let anyone out the back door."

"Remi you and Blyke will be at the front with Isen. Your job is to protect Isen and not let anyone out the front."

"Isen your job it to scan and make sure we don't get ambushed."

"Elaine your job is to simply stand by and be ready to heal."

"Where will you be?" Remi asks. She catches on quick. "I'll be inside finding Sera." And now comes the fun part... "Wait but aren't you a cripple" she questions. *Sigh* I activate my ability and my eyes glow gold. Everyone is taken back by my ability.

"Now I don't have time to explain my ability. We have to go NOW. With that we were on our way.