𝐬𝐢𝐱

bro i'm getting andrew garfield as peter parker vibes from ethan

also- spicy at the end of this chapter and all of next chapter ((;

"When it comes to anti-social personality disorder there is a-"

"A great build of neurological damage to the prefrontal cortex and even the amigdala, now this can be through contact injury or severe trauma sustained by the perpetrator." You glance at Mr.Manning as he cuts you off, he doesn't even bat an eye in your direction. You had come in this morning more or less in a good mood but at this point any ounce of that was ripped away by his blatant disregard for you. You press a tight lipped smile towards the class as a few students look at you with second hand embarrassment.

Class seems to drag on for ages, Mr.Manning feeling the need to be the smartest in the room and when it's finally ove you grab your things trying to make it out of the classroom before you had to be alone with him again. Luckily you manage to slip out with the last of the students making a borderline run to your car. You began to dial Spencer's number but a shaky hand taps your shoulder, you turn to see Ethan standing behind you his hands wrapped around the strap of his back pack "Hey- Ms.Y/L/N-"

"Call me Y/N, it's alright we're not in class." He smiles softly rocking back and forth on his heels, he's taller than you, maybe 5'10 or 5'11, shorter than Spencer and Mr.Manning but not by much.

"Oh well I just wanted to say I'm sorry for the way that dude was acting- he kept cutting you off and stuff- he only called on guys to answer," Ethan blushes as he talks, barley keeping eye contact "his sexism is showing." You smile at him, he seems like a sweet kid. "Anyways- that's all... you should kick his ass."

"Well, thank you Ethan, I appreciate you saying something but I'm afraid we're all stuck with him until Doctor Reid comes back." His face falls and he lets out a sigh "is there anything else you need?" He pulls the sleeves of his hoodie over his hands and shakes his head "have a good day, Ethan."

"Oh- wait- Y/N- I was just wondering if maybe- uh you could... help me study for midterms?" You try to force back a laugh, the kid was asking you on a date. You simply smile and nod "oh- great!" His face lights up "so- maybe in like a week or two?" You nod again as he grins and waves, running towards the dorms on the east wing of the campus. You let out a small chuckle and bring your phone to your ear as you call Spencer.

"Hello," you hear Spencer mumble "Y/N, are you alright?"

"I'm fine, just letting you know the head of psychology was stepping in for you and he's a massive dick." You hear Spencer laugh as you near your car "how long do I have to put up with his bullshit?"

"I'll be back on monday but you can come see me this weekend if you, uhm- if you want." He begins to nervously ramble about his case as if trying to bury his advance towards meeting up.

"Spencer-" you say softly trying not to cut him off, he stops and you hear his breathing stop "Spencer I'd love to come see you but do remember last week when you said that Ethan boy liked me?"

"Yes."

"Well he asked me to 'help him study for midterms'. Ethan is incredibly smart- I don't think he needs anyone's help, I think he was trying to ask me on some twisted version of a date." You can see Spencer's expression in his voice as he replies.

"Well- what did you say?"

"I said yes."

"Oh." You can hear his disappointment "well we agreed to take things slow so you can do whatever you want, whatever makes you happy Y/N."

"Spencer" you can't help but laugh "with or without you in the picture, I am in no way trying to go on a date with him, I just felt kinda bad shooting him down, he's a sweet shy kid."

"I- I get it. He's the same age I was when I joined the BAU- I see me in him and I mean I would've done the same thing if you were my professor." You laugh at the compliment, slipping into the drivers seat of your car.

"He seemed very upset that Mr.Manning was such a dick, it was actually very sweet." You hear a muffled chuckle from Spencer "Spencer, I missed you today." Your breath hitches in your throat as the words leave your mouth.

"I missed you too Y/N." There's a muffled commotion on the other end of the line "shit- I have to go, my place Saturday?"

"Yeah of course!" You smile even though he can't see your face he knows you're being genuine.

"See you Star." The line goes dead and you plug your phone into the car speaker blasting a mixture of Coldplay and The Killers on your drive home.

You push the key into the lock and shove the old door to your apartment open, suddenly you feel a presence behind you let out a yelp as you turn to see a man in your doorway "shit Spencer- you scared me-" You relax a little at the sight of him, his hands shoved into the pockets of his dress pants, a sweater vest layered under a suit jacket and his soft little smile that made your heart race.

"I'm sorry- I know we agreed on Saturday but the team tracked our unsub to Boston so they left and I was back at my place and I just-" you cut him off, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him down into a kiss, soft at first but gradually he brings his hands to rest on your cheeks, cupping your face and pulling you closer.

You back against your door, shutting it, Spencer presses you against the splintered wood with one hand pinned above your shoulder, the other pulling your lips together. Finally he pulls away, much to your dismay.

"What happened to taking it slow?" You smirk, swiping your thumb over your bottom lip.

"You kissed me Y/N. What did happen to taking it slow?" Spencer smiles, readjusting his tie.

"I can't- I know it's been like two weeks but there's something about you, it's addicting, even if I wanted to go see other people, which I don't, I wouldn't be able to get you out of my head Spencer." He leans back, a quizzical expression on his face.

"You're pretty little face has been occupying every free but of space in my head, Y/N, the feeling is definitely mutual."

"Then fuck it. Fuck taking it slow. Fuck not rushing into things. Kiss me Spencer. Kiss me." Before you can utter another word his body is pressed against yours, one hand tangled in your hair the other resting next to your head, pinning you in place. You bring your hands to his neck, pulling his head into yours. His tongue slips between your lips, the hand tangled in your hair slowly making its way to your throat, pushing you forcefully against the door. Without warning he pulls away from you.

"Was that satisfactory ms.y/l/n?" A small smile plays on his lips as his eyes scan your face, you try to find words to respond but his mouth has quite literally left you speechless. You finally open your mouth to talk but Spencer speaks first "mm, don't bother putting that pretty mouth to any other use right now." You smirk and before you can even think things over you pull your sweater over your head, throwing it on the floor.

"Make me Dr.Reid."