𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞-𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞

TW- the following chapter contains themes of sexual assault/harassment please do not read any further if this is something that is triggering to you.
Also please don't joke about this- I pulled some of this from my own experiences and I really don't want to see jokes about it ((:

"So Ms.Y/L/N, what happened? If you don't mind my asking," he sits in one of the two faded red chairs set in the back of his office, gesturing for you to join him the chair adjacent to him. You reluctantly sit, crossing your legs, you just want to leave at this point.

"Oh it's nothing, really-" You pull your bag into your lap glancing up at him "everything is fine, Mr.Manning I promise."

"Call me George, please," George adjusts the way he's sitting and leans forward "I really think it would be best if you told me." You examine his face, he's older than you, easily by twenty years if not more and you can see the wrinkles in his forehead from a constant furrowed brow. He has an aura about him that scares you but compels you to agree with everything he says, the way he looks at you makes you fear the consequences of saying no.

"I- I just said something to Spencer- I mean Dr.Reid and he, well, he had an overreaction and said some unkind things and I got mad," you fiddle with your hands as you speak "it's really okay, I'm sure we'll resolve this by the morning." George nods and leans back in his chair, his eyes fixed on you with an aggressive stare "well, I- I should go, Mr- George." You move to stand but faster than you can stop him he grabs your arm forcing you back down.

"Stay. Y/N. We're not done." His voice is raspy and you can smell the faint scent of cigarettes wafting off of him. "Dr.Reid has a vast, unending sea of opportunities in life because of his 'intelligence' but to insult such a pretty girl like you, that proves him incompetent." You shift uncomfortably, something about George complimenting feels wrong. "You deserve a real man, one who appreciates you, to pleasure you."

"Wh-what?" You stammer, you feel the color leave your face as George brings a hand to rest on your knee.

"As I said, I know what you do Y/N, I know what you do with Dr.Reid and you deserve more than that, you deserve me," you push his hand off of you, standing up and backing away from him.

"No- no I don't- you fucking pervert," you clutch your bag as George begins to stand "I need to leave." You feel the back of your legs hit the coffee table in the center of the room, forcing you to stumble forwards into George. He wraps his hands around your upper arms, holding you at arms length.

"Shut up, Y/N, you're beautiful, you're gorgeous, you're talented, I like you, I've had my eyes on you from the day you started," he leans in so his staggered breath is in your ear "don't you like me, don't you think you deserve me?"

"I- I want to leave, George." Your words are shaky and you feel tears begin to burn your eyes "I- I don't deserve you, y-you're too good for me." You force the lie past your lips, staring down at the floor.

"No, Y/N, you're amazing, you do deserve me, you deserve this," he brings his face inches from yours, smiling. His smile reminds that of a circus clowns smile, still a smile yet resembling nothing but an eerie, fear provoking grimace. He brings his lips to yours as you stand rigid in his grip. He brings one hand to your waist, you've been trained for this, you know where to hit him but you can't seem to move.

The world prepares you for these things, they tell you story after story and provide class after class on self defense but in the moment, but the moment they lay your hands on you. You freeze. You can't do anything. You're motionless but your mind is racing a mile minute and you fear it won't ever stop. You know what's happening and how to stop it but you can't. You're paralyzed. No matter how angry you are at the world at yourself at your friends, you would rather be anywhere else besides in the hands of the person in front of you. It's as if a part you is being taken away, and your mind is pinning it on you. This is your faults How can you be so powerful yet so defenseless. You let this happen and you can make it stop.

But you can't.

You feel yourself growing sick, you might just throw up all over George if he doesn't get the fuck away from you. Suddenly there's a knock at the door and he pulls away from you, thank fucking god it's over. "Y/N, that is what you deserve, you deserve me." He walks over and opens the door revealing a mildly disheveled Spencer.

"Is Y/N in here?" You hear him say, you step out of the shadows and next to George, who suddenly feels taller than before. You can feel yourself still stiff, your eyes glazed over, you're using every ounce of your remaining energy to keep yourself composed.

"Y/N, oh thank god, can we please talk?" You manage a nod and step past George, feeling his hand grasp for yours as you pass him. Spencer takes one arm around your shoulder as he walks you towards your car "Y/N, I'm so sorry, I really shouldn't have-" He stops and pulls his arm from around you at your stiff radio silence "Y/N, are you okay?" You look up at him, your eyes glossy with tears, "What happened?" His face falls and you try and search for words but you can't, you just shake your head and turn away.

"It's nothing. I forgive you, Spence, no hard feelings. I just need to head home now." You try to smile but you can't find the motivation, the urge. It kills you to walk away from him but no part of you can find the strength to be honest. You just need to go home. To close your eyes and forget.

part 2 will be up within the next few hours ((: