Period Pain!

He deepened the kiss pulling Y/N closer to him by her waist. Her lips were nibbled and she could feel a bit of pain. She hissed a bit trying to push him away but instead he pushed her on the bed while hovering over her, all the while never breaking the kiss. He roamed his hands on her torso feeling her curves. His tongue made it’s way into hers and was playing with it, flicking and sucking it. His hands went behind her to unhook her bra when she got startled and stopped him. Keeping her hands on his chest

Y/N: “Stop, we can’t do this!”

Seokjin: (chuckled) ”It’s not that we’re gonna lose our virginity again. So don’t you dare stop me. If I am going to hell, I am taking you with me to f**k there as well.”

They both giggled. He snuggled in her neck kissing and sucking it leaving behind beautiful hickeys.

Y/N: “It’s not that. I just don’t want to do this”

Seokjin: “Oh Shut up…I’ll eat you good down there and make you feel good”

Y/N giggled and playfully hit him, “It’s like..nothing is censored for you right! Huhh!”

He wrapped his long fingers with her tender ones and placed her hands over her head and started to kiss her again, getting lost in her body scent. He loved how she responds to his kiss. Just like last time, a little scared, a little confused, a little lust, and lots of love before responding well. He removed his shirt and tried to remove hers as well, when she got startled and got up, adjusting her dress. 

He got confused and asked, “What…why don’t you want it?” She bit her lips and avoided his gaze. She tugged her hair behind her ears and in a low muffled voice said, ”Umm..coz…coz I am ..I am on my p…periods.” To say he got scared would be an understatement. He immediately jumped off the bed and wore his shirt. He went farther from her in the room. Running his fingers through ruffled hair and stuttered, “I am ..I am sorry, I should’ve asked.” She got a bit offended from his reaction, “Well yea..you should’ve asked! And you need not run away from me. It’s just periods and not some disease. It’s not contagious. No need to treat me like an untouchable”, she barked angrily at him. She got up from the bed to go out of his room. “I am sorry…really really sorry. Please forgive me..It’s just that I don’t know how to deal with such stuff. I am sorry for my behavior”, he sincerely apologized hugging her from behind. She just smiled. 

“Umm..Do you need anything Y/N? Like anything..what do you want me to do?”, he asked. She nodded her in a negative, but then a mischievous idea popped up in her brain. She held her stomach and acted as if she’s getting cramps, “Aaah…Seokjinn…please get me a hot water bag. I am having cramps”, she sobbed as she held his hands. 

“Huh..sure sure.”, he nodded being a little scared. He helped her into the living room and made her sit on the couch and switched on the TV. “You watch some your favorite drama, while I prepare your bag”, saying so he hurried to the kitchen. She smiled naughtily. After a few minutes he got the hot water bag. Sitting next to her, he lifted her top to place it on her stomach. She got startled and pulled down her top. “What are you doing!”, she asked. “What now…oh come on! I was placing this on your stomach. Don’t be like this. I have seen you naked. I can even tell the no of moles you have on your body and where,”he  exclaimed confidently. She took the bag from him and hit him playfully.  “It’s true. You don’t even to be naked for me to see you naked”, he said. She gave him a confused look.

 “Don’t believe me?” 

“I just have to close my eyes and there you are…walking towards me in a bikini with a hot sexy body looking like a goddess…and oooohh..the bikini just fell!”, he said smiling mischeviously.

“O/h my god…stop it. Open your eyes right now. Don’t imagine me. I said open your eyes.” She started hitting him while he burst into laughter. 

“Aaah…ummmpph….aah”, she hissed again holding her stomach. 

Seokjin: “Again! Get up, we’re going to a doctor right now.”

Y/N: This pain is normal. It happens to every woman. Although, I do feel like eating some ramyeon with cheese in it and some kimchi as well.

Seokjin: Hot ramyeon coming in your way M’am.

Saying so he rushed to the kitchen. She giggled looking at him running from pillar to post in the kitchen finding the ingredients. After a few minutes, he poured ramyeon in a bowl and gave it to him. She slurped and enjoyed it while watching Lee Min Ho’s drama. 

Y/N: Gosh…he’s so hot and good looking. I think he’s at least 6 feet tall. What do you think!

Seokjin: Huhh..I am way more handsome than him. And just being tall does not mean that person is good looking.

Y/N: Umm…This ramyeon is good. I want some ice-cream too

He ran to the fridge, and got her some ice-cream in a bowl. She finished it in just a few minutes and looked at him making a puppy face. 

Y/N: You know what will really help me Seokjin..Donuts, muffins, chocolates. 

She said acting really cute and doing some aegyo, poking him a bit. 

Seokjin: Usually I hate girls who do this aegyo..but you really look so cute doing it.

He pulled her cheeks, wore his jacket and went to get some of that stuff.

After a few minutes, she felt dizzy. So she switched off the TV and went to sleep. After about half an hour he came in the house. But she was nowhere to be found. He opened her room’s door and found that the lights were off. He switched them on and found her sleeping. He tapped on her shoulders to wake her up. “Hey Y/N, wake up…come on. Look I got you muffins, donuts and also your favorite white chocolates. Wake up darling”, he tried to wake her up. She rubbed her eyes adjusting to the light. Angry and irritated at him she yelled, “Seriously..why ..why are you so obsessed with food! I was deep asleep. You saw that I was in deep sleep. But still you woke me up. Why do you like food so much. You know what…why don’t you start a youtube channel and broadcast your eating skills to the entire world. I am sure it will do well.”

She whined like a baby hitting him with a pillow,”You don’t even let me sleep. You’re the worst. I hate you.” This behavior of Y/N was new to him. As to him, she was very much mature for his age. Seeing her behave like a baby was a delight to him. He cupped her innocent little face and said, “I am sorry baby. You sleep now.” He tugged her well inside the duvet and asked, “Shall I sleep here too?”

“I will kill you if you don’t!”, she exclaimed angrily.

He giggled and settled next to her spooning her, snuggling her juicy neck. Slowly rubbing her belly he whispered in her ears, “I wish I could take some of your pain away. You’re so strong baby. You’re doing really good. I am so proud of you.”. He gave little pecks on her neck, “Good night baby.” Even though she had her eyes shut, she smiled and said “Good night.” Both of them drifted into sleep with hopes, desires and dreams of a bright successful future, a together future. Will they have all of it?