XXVII

ginny_W I have to apologise to everyone and I really mean that

ginny_W I have to apologise to everyone and I really mean that. What I've said and done was absolutely cruel,ignorant and disgusting. I'm sorry for hurting you. I know that this won't be fix with a simple sorry but I'll try my absolute best to be a better person and show that I've changed and matured. I hope that some day you'll be ready to forgive me.
(and just to not set any rumours free,Harry and I are friends and nothing more :) )

Tagged: @theharry

theharry it was nice seeing u again :)

books.and.mione I've missed you and I'm sure you're better person now <3

lovely.luna I missed you and I'd like to see u again
  >ginny_W I'd like that too,Luna <3

draco.malfxy good to see you two together again

_
The Chat is from Draco's pov.

Unknown

Hey,it's Ginny here
First of all I wanted to deeply apologise to you,I've said disgusting things about you and I wish I would have never done that.
What I'm going to tell you now does not make this up the tiniest but when Harry met you I've realised it's over for our relationship.
I was so fucking selfish from keeping you two apart because I knew he'd fall in love with such an incredible handsome,friendly,hoenst and pure guy.I wans't ready to let him go. I wasn't ready to give us up. I wasn't ready to see him happy without me and I hate myself for it. I've made a terrible mistake and played with his heart and feelings and I'll never forgive myself for it
However Harry and I talked about everything and we're on good terms now.
I know you are in love with him and I'm so so happy for you two.
Harry deserves you and you deserve him.

Uhm hey,

so this is really weird but I really appreciate your apology. I'm sorry but I have absolute no clue how to answear this text.
What I know is that I'm happy for you and Harry getting along again. He missed you as a best friend,someone I can never be.
Me and Harry could never work out,we all know that.
I'm not the one he truly wants.

Don't say that Draco. Trust me you two are good together.
When I broke his fragile heart you were there for him,you were the one who made sure he was ok,you made him laugh when he thought he couldn't be happy and he told you about his family,which is something he only does when he trusts you.
Please don't let eachother go,at least not until you tried it.
We all know love isn't easy and it'll never be easy but you two can work out whatever is between you.

Thank you,Ginny

I just did what I had to do.

_