XXXIII

It had been a few month since Draco and Harry started dating and Harry had never felt happier. Finally he felt safe in someone's arms again. Of course he always felt safe with his friends and family but it was just another feeling with Draco.

So there he was now,laying on the couch in Draco's arms,with Draco's fingers in his hair. They were watching some random TV show but neither really payed attention because both were just enjoying the company of the other. Even though they've spend most of the time together they still couldn't get enough. It was such an intense feeling,that Harry didn't knew what to think of at first. 

"What are thinking about,darling?",Draco asked softly,still playing with his boyfriends hair.

"Just thinking about how much I love to have you here",Harry answered honestly,looking up and smiling at him. The blonde chuckled and pressed a kiss on his forehead. This was what Harry loved the most.He loved having someone that cared about him. He loved having someone that gave him affection. Something that Ginny never gave him. Maybe that was the reason why he never  truly felt happy with her.

"I also love to have you by my side,darling",he never failed to make Harry's heart flutter.

"Do you know what I've been thinking about?",Draco asked with a strange tone.

"What?",Harry wondered.

"Why did Ginny of all sudden tried to bring us together? I mean she really hated me and then out of the blue she tries to get us to talk about that night at yours? Why did she care about us almost loosing eachother,when that was all she wanted before? It just doesn't make any sense to me.",he said,voice sounding a bit unsure and his eyes glued to the wall in front of them. Harry thought about that lots of times,still,he never came up with an explanation. There was simply no good reason for it. Especially after he got told how she talked about Draco. It made no sense.

"I don't know,Dray . Everytime I try to come up with an explanation I fail miserably. This makes as much sense to me as it makes to you",Harry took a few deep breaths. His boyfriend doesn't answer,which made him sit up,looking into Draco's thinking face.

"You know,love, it was a tough road but we did it. We fucking smashed it and I could never be prouder. You make me so,so happy it's sicking.Although all of this happened in such a  shitty way,I'd never try to change a thing because that's the reason I'm seriously grateful for you.It made me realise what i have",he told him with a soft smile,leaning forward to give him a sweet kiss on the cheek. This was when he realised something. Something important. Something powerful. Their eyes met. Harry took adeep breath,trying not to freak out because this was scaring him a little it.

"And fuck it,I'm so fucking in love with you",There it was. He did it.

Draco's eyes widen.

"You love me?",he whispered. Harry stroked his cheek softly,nodding.

Draco didn't waste any more time and kissed him fiercely trying to put all is emotions in it. His boyfriend sighed,deepening the kiss,that will probably live in their memory forever. Here they felt safe;in eachothers arms and that was all needed.Harry thought he could never describe this feeling.It was so magical.Draco's lips on his,his hands on Harry's waist. He will never get enough of this,that much was sure. They had to pull away after sometime, simply just looking into each others eyes ,lips red and a bit swollen, trying to catch their breath again.

"I'm also fucking in love with you."

-