XXIX

Draco :)

I think we should talk

Yeah,we do
Can I call you?

Yes

_

Incoming call from Draco :)
_

Draco
Harry

"...Hey..."

"Hello..."

...silence...

"Look I really fucking miss you and I'm so so fucking sorry for making you kiss me. I don't want to loose you,Draco"

"You didn't made me kiss you!"

"...like I said I'm so-...what? What did you say?"

"You didn't made me kiss you. i wanted to...I really wanted to..."

"You wanted to kiss me too?"

"Yeah..."

"Do you regret it?"

"What?"

"The kiss,do you regret it?"

"No...Of course I don't."

...silence...

"What is this between us?"

"I-I don't know..                                                           
I like you. I like you a lot but you know I've never had such feelings for anyone ever. When we started talking to each other I considered you as a really good friend but after healing from the breakup I realised that there is more. You were there for me the whole time and you always knew exacly what to say to make me feel better again.Everytime we've hugged i never wanted you to let me go and lets not start to talk about my heartbeat everytime you came near me. And that's when I realised that I may like you more than just a best friend becasue let's be hoenest I never wanted to kiss Ron,Hermione or any of the others..."

"wow..."

...silence...

"Can you please say something...anything...please?"

"Why did you pull away the night we kissed?"

"I was scared.I was so fucking scared after realising what I've done. I thought you'd hate me.I thought that I destroyed our whole friendship and I couldn't cope with that. I don't want to loose you,Draco."

"I really like you too,Harry and if I could,I'd kiss you now"

"You better keep that promise for the next time we see eachother"

"I will,darling,I will"

_