[Two]

TW: Swearing

||»||______||«||

||»||______||«||

𝘠𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺.

Wilbur, who's name was quite funny to you, led you into a nice looking home. It was warm the moment you stepped in, making you shiver. Warmth immeditly rushed into your system as you sigh.

You looked up to the man, who was a freaking giant, but was still friendly. He ran his fingers through his hair, and looked down back at you. He smiled, making you cower a bit. It was honestly still suspicious, yet it was better than the hell place you had stayed for your entire life.

At least you were smart enough to leave. And if Wilbur was dangerous, you could escape too.

Somehow.

You stayed behind him, he was larger, your height seeming to be at his hip. It made you shift uncomfortably, but you tried to make due as he led you into a bathroom. The door closed behind you, and you froze. What was he going to do? Oh god you were gonna die-

Instead, the Wilbur guy handed you a towel, running a bath. "Don't want you getting a cold now, do we? How about you get a bath, and I'll get some clothes. I don't have any right now for you, but it's alright, we'll make due." You blink twice, nodding and taking the towel from his hands.

Meanwhile, Wilbur was screaming in his head.

Holy crap how did I manage that

I thought kids were devils

Wait what happend to them? Did they grow up in an abusive home?

Shit, Phil's better at this

I just kidnapped a c h i l d

I ran out of food though, I need to go shop so I can feed the both of us.

But when????

AAAAAAAAAA-

FUKING AUTHOR

When the water was warm, Wilbur silently exited the bathroom for the child. He sighed. He didn't even get their name.

Speaking of, the small child walks out in a large shirt of yellow, looking cleaner than ever before. They sigh in relief, like they haven't had a bath in years.

(Which was true, but don't tell Wilbur.)

"U-Uhm, do you wanna eat?"

God he was stupid, you don't just blurt tha-

"Yes please!"

Or you do.

There was barely anything in the fridge though, so Wilbur had to improvise.

Salmon...Veggies...Macncheese...

Hey author could you add some more food?

no.

In fact, here.

Andddd...Wilbur's fridge was now empty. Great. Well, at least there was still mac n cheese.

Heating up the stove, he starts cooking as the child sits on the table behind the counter.

This would be a long ride.

||»||__________||«||

||»||____________||«||