[Four]

eeee

Basically: Phil: YOU WHAT?!

Forgot Wattpad exsisted cuz of school :,)

TW: All Caps

||»||_____||«||

||»||______||«||

Wilbur knew this was a bad idea. He swore this was a bad idea. There was a literal child next to him fast asleep, not a care in the world in their head. He sighs and rubs their back, pulling them in as he ran his hand through their hair. They had looked so tattered up and beat, how could he not get attached? He felt a paternal insinct to grab the child and shield them from harm's way.

He glanced at his phone, pondering if he should call Phil at this moment.

Impulse came over him as he reached over Y/N's head, looking down at them for a few moments and aweing, then proceeded to take his phone from the nightstand.

Unlocking his phone, he sped-dialed Phil's number. It was probably late, he didn't bother checking the time. Though he didn't care at the moment.

The phone rung quietly, putting it off speaker to not disturb Y/N. He stroked their hair as he waited for Phil.

After a few rings Will decided to hang up, until he heard a groan at the other line.

"Will? What are you doin up at this hour? What's wrong?" Phil said in a hush tone. He probably was in bed with Kristin next to him.

"Uh Phil? Philza my man, Dadza, Crow father, Pop-" "Will stop procrastinating and get to the point."

"Uhmmm...ItookasmallchildoffthestreetsbecausetheywerebeatupandcoldsoIhelpedthem."

".....Can you repeat that?"

" P h i l, I took a small child off the streets because they were beat up and cold so I helped them."

"...."

"...."

"You WHAT?!?!"

"Haha Phil calm down my man-"

"Will that's illegal!"

Wilbur sighed. "So is child abuse." "You don't even know the basics of raising a kid!" "So I'll learn."

You could literally feel the mental pain Phil was having, the poor man.

"So run this by me again. You took an abused child off the streets, and instead of calling authorities, you got attached immeditely and kept them?"

...

...

...

"Yes." "What the fuck am I going to do with you?" Wilbur shrugged and made a little hum noise. "I dunno, drive down here and help me?"

There's a sigh on the other end as you stir. Wilbur hushes and lays you on his chest, rubbing your back and rocking you slowly. "I guess I can hold off a stream. What about you? You haven't uploaded and streamed for a while." "I'll work things out. Honestly we all need a break at this point."

"That's fair. I'll see what I can do. I'm gonna trust you on this, Will." "Thank you."

And with that, Phil hung up. Wilbur glanced down at your small frame as he hummed a small tune, your body curled up in a 'C', gripping his shirt for warmth.

Maybe it was gonna be okay.

||>||__________||<||

||»||_____________||«||

You yawned, stretching your body as little cracks popped. It made you shiver, bodies were weird. You look up at Wilbur, only to find him not next to you, but a pillow replacing him-

Oh my god did he turn into a pillow?!

Panicking, you take the pillow and run out of the room. What are you supposed to do!? Take over the house and pay taxes?!

Frantically you bump into a wall.

A soft wall.

Wait.

"Y/N! Good morning." Wilbur said, cradling you. It upset him slightly that you were very light. "Meet my d- friend, Phil." You turn (sighing in relief that he hadn't turn into a pillow) to a dirty blonde male.

"You look older than m Wilbur." Phil froze as Wilbur stiffled a laugh. Phil scoffed as another person shuffled through the fron door, dragging rolling suitcases as she did. Her eyes lit up in stars as she rushed over and smiled.

"Hello little one! I'm Kristen, nice to meet you!"

You blinked, then looked at Wilbur, pointing to her. "This is my mama now. Lemme go." Wilbur whined ad Kristen happily took you in her arms.

This was fun!

||»||___________||«||

||»||____________||«||

Words: 684