[Three]

TW: Swearing, Yelling, Panic Attack
The other book, this chapter was a filler. This won't so, yep.

||»||______||«||

||»||______||«||

Alright, when does the comments about him kidnapping a child start flowing in. They already did? Thanks author.

Wilbur groaned, slamming his head on his bedroom wall. He couldn't have known he was taking a child off the streets, so how would he have known to save more food?

Ah, that was the store trip for the last chapter.

Now he was in his room debating either if he should call the authorities or Phil. But what if you were sent home? Was your home a safe place or was he over thinking this?

Wilbur tapped on the floor at a pace trying to calm his thoughts. Yeah, he'd call Phil.

Suddenly his door creaked open. He shot up from his bed, gripping the sheets as it slowly opened. There, was you teary eyed. Wilbur sighed and gave a warm smile.

"Oh, what's wrong? Erm.."

You looked at Will for a moment before he sighs and opens his arms. "C'mon, I'll sing you a lulluby-"

"Y/N."

"Y/N? I'm here Y/N."

|»||______||«||

||»||______||«||

||»||______||«||

Mister Wilbur was asleep. Probably. You huffed a sigh out. What were you doing? In the guest room of a stranger's house? You'd have to leave soon, you were dangering Mister Wilbur and yourself.

That is..

ᴛɪᴘ ᴛᴀᴘ ᴛᴀᴘ..

ᴛɪᴘ ᴛᴀᴘ ᴛᴀᴘ..

ᴛɪᴘ ᴛᴀᴘ ᴛᴀᴘ..

nonono

nonononono

he could be here, how did he find you?!

Your breathing quickened as tears strayed down. Mumbling is heard as you panic and creak the door open of Wilburs room.

Yet all you saw was Wilbur laying on his bed, hand to the side of it. Your sniffling gave away your presence as he shot up to look at you.

He looked surprised and gave you a weary smile.

"What's wrong? Erm..."

You never gave him your name. He sighs and opens his arms. "C'mon, I'll sing you a lulluby-"

You cut him off. "Y/N."

"Y/N? I'm here Y/N."

Comfort was the last straw. You huddled in close to him and his warmth, and unknown feeling of safeness flooding your senses.

As you relaxed, Wilbur held you in his arms calm as he hummed, and started singing.

||»||__________||«||

You may imagine the lulluby he sings to you.
But this is one I would sing for you if you were in my arms.

||»||___________||«||

ɪʟɪ ɪʟɪ

ᴛᴜʟᴏɢ ᴀɴᴀʏ

ᴡᴀʟᴀ ᴅɪʀɪ

ɪᴍᴏɴɢ ɴᴀɴᴀʏ

ᴋᴀᴛᴏ ᴛɪᴇɴᴅᴀ

ʙᴀᴋᴀʟ ᴘᴀᴘᴀʏ

ɪʟɪ ɪʟɪ

ᴛᴜʟᴏɢ ᴀɴᴀʏ~

||»||__________||«||

[ Edit: Screw spelling in Tagalog >:( ]