YES HE'S HOT BUT HE'S MINE

Yoongi's POV
Jimin left me alone he didn't listen to me. He had every right to do so I wasn't mad I just wished he gave me a chance. We hadn't prepared any dinner so I decided to check with Jimin and see if he wanted takeout. "Jimin would you like me to order some takeout? Pizza maybe?" I knocked on his door slightly before saying so. He replied with a small "yes that would be nice". I then ordered pizza and a few other things and went to take a shower whilst we were waiting.

I came out the shower only to realise I didn't bring my clothes I mentally sighed and wrapped my towel around me. I opened the door and bumped into someone - more specifically Jimin the only person who lived with me. I held onto his shoulder so he wouldn't fall. He looked at me and blushed. Wait did I do that to him? Was I able to make this little mochi blush? I decided to play along. "Take a picture baby and it might last longer". With that I left a dumb founded Jimin behind who replied A straight 30 seconds later "hyung what was that?" I chuckled and the door bell rang. "You can go and open it hyung seeing as you teased me".

So I did, I opened the door suddenly forgetting I was only in a towel. The pizza delivery guy looked at me and clearly had a liking. "Damn I wasn't expecting this. Hey cutie can I get your number? (I'm cringing because ew) it's not everyday there's someone as hot as you". (I'm crying). Was this guy for real? But it wouldn't harm to mess with him and maybe even Jimin. "Well you are not so bad yourself I'm actually single so yes you can get my numb-". Jimin stormed up behind me before I could finish. "No you cannot get his number. Wanna know why you big headed egoistic man? Because he is MY husband he's taken and YES HE'S HOT BUT HE'S MINE now get lost. Wait...get lost after giving me my food".

Jimin POV
I started to walk away and as I put the food on the table I heard him say. "Well he may not be, you could just be an over protective friend who has a crush and won't admit it but also won't let others have him". I actually turned around rolled my eyes and sassily walked back to them. I grabbed Yoongi and pulled him into a kiss. This was the second kiss the first one was our wedding. I slightly pushed him into the wall and stuck my middle finger up at the guy all while kissing Yoongi and then I shut the door. I pulled away but as I did so Yoongi kept me close and leaned our heads together. "Why would you do that Jimin? And then not expect me to want to devour you right here?" I blushed at his choice of words then I composed myself. "It's nothing like that he was flirting with a taken man I had to show him his place". Yoongi hummed "well no you could have done that in several other ways you know. You didn't have to kiss me to prove a point". I pulled a bold move and said "please don't act like you didn't like it". Then walked to the food. "get dressed so we can eat. Also don't expect me to just forgive you. You made my cry hyung and I haven't done that in a long time".

Yoongi's POV
I put my head down and got dressed. We ate our food in silence but it wasn't an awkward one it was the comfortable kind. After dinner I washed up as Jimin did other chores around the house. Then without talking about it first the both of us went to our "respective rooms" and brought out any work we had left to do into the seating room. I sat on the couch and spread my legs and Jimin was on the other end. We did our work in silence I kept my AirPods in to listen to some music whilst Jimin hummed slightly as he did his work.

Before we knew it we both had fallen asleep. I woke up about an hour later it was 12am so I gently shook Jimin to get him to go to bed. "Jiminah get up please". I know there was no use Jimin was a very heavy sleeper. I wished upon the stars that Jimin wouldn't be upset with me for taking him to bed and I quickly picked him up bridal style. The nostalgia came back what happened the night of our wedding. I shook it off and walked up the stairs.

I laid Jimin down and decided to just sit besides him. I wanted to admire his face he was beautiful. I stood to get up before I left though I planted a soft kiss to his forehead. "Goodnight my mochi". I then walked back to my room.

Couple of hours later I woke up to the sound of thunder and lighting but also whimpering. "Shit Jimin I'm coming". I ran to his room to find him rocking himself, knees to his chest and crying silently. "Jiminah I'm so sorry I didn't know you were scared are you okay?" Jimin looked up at me and immediately pushed himself into my arms. He put his head on my shoulder he wrapped his legs around my waist and had his hands around my neck. He was hiccupping and crying heavily now. My shirt was soaked with his tears I didn't care though my Jimin was more important.

"Calm down Jimin, hyung's here I promise I won't leave you". I caressed his back and he started talking to me. "I...hyung *hiccup* my parents they *hiccup* they". I patted his back and said "no baby you can tell me when you feel calmer okay?" He nodded silently. Couple of minutes later his breathing became even and he had calmed down. I then tried to get him to fall back into bed and go to sleep but he wouldn't budge. "I don't care if I'm heavy hyung you have to let me stay like this I'm not moving. The thunder is still happening". I smiled "no Jimin you aren't heavy it's just I didn't want you feeling uncomfortable". He just pulled me closer and didn't respond.

Eventually the pair of us had fallen asleep on Jimin's bed which once used to be our bed. Jimin was curled up on my side and my hand was in his hair. I woke up around 8am and we both had work that day. Jimin was no longer besides me. I got up and showered before getting ready.

(Yoongi's outfit)

(Yoongi's outfit)

(Jimin's outfit)

"I'm sorry about yesterday I was just scared, you weren't obligated to do anything but you still did so thank you. I understand how sickening it must be having to deal with someone like me because I'm Just worthless in yours eyes right? However, I'm still thankful". With that he started to leave. "Wait what Jimin? I thought after yesterday you would have understood my feelings towards you. Clearly not so I'm going to tell you". I took a deep breath and started "Min Jimin I have fallen for you, fallen for your chubby cheeks, you're melodic voice, your eyes everything. The way you smile and your eyes turn to crescents Jimin you are drop dead gorgeous and I wasn't expecting to fall for you. I hurt you so much and I hate myself for it. The day when I gave you a back hug it felt so normal like I was supposed to be there Jimin....I love you".

I finished my rambling and when I looked up at Jimin he looked completely unfazed. Then he said something that broke my heart into a million irreplaceable pieces "who paid you to say that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA damn Jimin why did you do Yoongi like that? How will Yoongi react? Keep reading to find out.