Dear min Yoongi

Authors POV:
Jimin had been knocked out for two days now. Yoongi and the others never leaving him alone. Yoongi was in a terrible state he blamed himself for whatever happened to Jimin.

Jackson was equally as furious and he told his boyfriend who was a lawyer to fight for Jimin's case and get his parents the punishment they deserved. Yes, after becoming friends with Yoongi, Jackson actually moved on and found someone. His name was mark. They both loved each other and had gotten very close to the seven boys. The both of them very determined to break the control Jimins parents had over him and finally set him free.

Yoongi POV:
I sat besides Jimin's almost lifeless body and held his pale hand. It was cold and he felt fragile like he would shatter at any given moment. The other boys also slowly piled in starting with Namkook then markson and finally taejinhope. We made little conversation but mostly focused on Jimin.

Some time later Jimin moved his hand in mine and his eyes fluttered open. I smiled really quickly and alerted the others. I ran to call the doctor and tell him Jimin was awake. The doctor came to check up on him and said "nothing to worry about he should be fine in a few hours then he can be discharged". I bowed to the doctor and ran back to Jimin. "Jimin finally you're awake I missed you so much baby, every dreadful second you were unconscious I felt so lonely and lost but baby you're finally awake...I thought I lost you. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JIMIN". I was in tears and the rest of them cooed at the two of us. Just as they were about to give us some space, Jimin spoke. "Jin hyung who is he? And why is he calling me baby? I'm getting uncomfortable...hobi hyung please tell him to stop". Jimin looked really confused and scared. I looked back at him equally stunned. Did my Jimin not recognise me? I let go of his hand now, hearing he was uncomfortable hobi and Jin hyung quicky went up to Jimin to calm him down. I slowly started to back away as Jackson held me trying to stop me. "I'm sorry Jimin I...I" then the tears slipped I quickly brushed them off, turned around and as I was about to leave I heard them all chuckle. I was shocked that my misery was amusing them. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and continued to leave until I heard an angelic voice "Yoongi hyung I was messing with you, of course I remember you. Hyung come here I want my hug". I turned around glared at the beaming Jimin. "What the fuck Jimin! I'm here scared that my husband doesn't remember me and you're here joking about memory loss. The rest of you supported him in this?". I started pouting to which they all laughed at. "Hyung we didn't know either until Jimin winked at us and we got the hint". Explained Jackson. I turned around to leave again and Jimin whined and threatened to cry. "Hyung no please don't leave NOT AGAIN...Iv parted from you one too many times and maybe this time I won't be able to handle it. Hyung I don't know if I ever told you this but I FUCKING LOVE YOU, so you're not allowed to leave". Then I heard silent sniffles. I couldn't hold up the act any longer. I ran to Jimin and hugged him very awkwardly I must add but nevertheless I missed him and wanted to show how much I loved him. We ended up having a group hug.

Jimin POV:
Messing with Yoongi was fun but I needed him back; his cuddles and his soft words just him in general I missed my hyung so much and FINALLY he was mine. They discharged me and I went home with Yoongi hyung. Once the car stopped he came to my side and picked me up bridal style. The memories coming back once again. I nuzzled my face into his neck and inhaled his scent. "Hunny stop you're tickling me". I loved the pet name and slowly whined at that. "Looks like my baby enjoys that doesn't he?"

We got to our bedroom and Yoongi hyung told me to get dressed. "Hyung I don't want to...leave me alone". He sighed at my brattiness and pulled one of his hoodies out of the closet. "Put this on baby then you can sleep". I obviously didn't listen to him and carried on laying in the bed. I felt Yoongi's presence, he then started leaving tiny kisses on my forehead, cheek, nose, and neck. I turned to face him and held his defined face with my chubby hands. I leaned forward to kiss him but he turned his face. I whined and said "hyung give me my kiss". He chuckled "you didn't listen to me so why should I? huh?" Pouting and crossing my hands I slowly took my shirt off and put his hoodie on. Feeling a thousand times better.

"I remember when my jealous baby said you never let ME wear your hoodie but you let HIM. Baby that wasn't even my hoodie it was Jackson's we made it look like it was mine though". The conversation about Jackson and Yoongi flowed as I made sure nothing happened between the two.

"Jimin let's go to sleep now okay? You need the rest". Playfully scolded Yoongi. I pulled him closer to me and he slept on my stomach holding my waist. I played with his hair as he kissed my stomach. "I'm so sorry Jimin I let them hurt you". I sighed "for the nth time it was not your fault. Whatever happened finally made me leave the prison my parents had created for me. I was able to escape yoongs it was a chance for me to start a fresh let's cherish that". I leaned down and kissed him on the lips. "I love you yoongs and no one can take you from me not anymore". He nodded in agreement. "We may have never wanted this but somewhere along the line we fell in love and I'm so glad my parents chose you".

Yoongi suddenly kissed me and the kiss got heated. The both of us fighting for dominance, he obviously won. He bit my lips for entrance and I happily gave it to him as the kiss got deeper I moaned into it making Yoongi press harder onto me.

We eventually parted for breath and snuggled closer. I was finally with the love of my life, I know cliche and all but it was true. I met my happily ever after and I found peace in someone who I was once scared to meet.

Dear min Yoongi,

Thank you for believing in me and finally accepting me. I LOVE YOU....

Yours truly Jimin; your husband, someone you will be stuck with possibly, forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end

/////////////////////////////

Woah woah woah....my first ever story that I completed. Thank you for all the support and I hope you enjoyed it. Comment if you want a Namkook, taejinhope and markson ending. I'm planning on doing it but I'm not sure yet. I purple you all 💜 as always eat healthy, drink plenty and take care of yourself.
_________________

I'm going to start updating "it all started with us" ( my other book) so stayed tuned for that. If you haven't already go check my other books out. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN💜