I still l...Love you hyung....

"Who paid you to say that?"

Yoongi POV:
Jimins words kept ringing in my ear when I looked up at him he was dead serious. Okay maybe I hurt him but he didn't need to turn me down so harshly he could have just said no. We were in a forced Marriage yes but I saw the way he held onto me that night, how scared he was, the way he only wanted me. The sweet melody of his voice calling me and then he says this. I felt tears threatening to fall. Why was I crying? I was never bothered by this, bothered by other people and their feelings. However, when Jimin said what he said I couldn't help but want to fall to the ground, cry and disappear.

He smirked at me then he came up to me "Yoongi hyung how stupid do you think I am? I bet this was another one of your strange jokes. I have a suggestion let's go back to doing what we both especially you do best. Ignore each other and not give a fuck about what's going on in each other's life like you did for all those weeks. I cooked and cleaned and hoped you would join me but you never did. I have grown to live in a marriage I was forced into and live somewhat comfortably so don't ruin that hyung". He lightly tapped my cheek and left. Not before shouting a "I would rather marry an old man than be a "min" or associate myself with you".

That's when the tears started. Did Jimin really hate me that much? I...I thought he wanted me just as much as I craved him. I was sure this was a facade a shield to protect himself. I promised myself one thing if Park Jimin wanted to play it this way? Fine I will play it this way. 

Jimin POV
My heart was racing everything Yoongi said had me weak in the knees. Did he really like me? Nah of course he didn't he avoided me like the plague I was no one to him. When I was upset he didn't even come and comfort me. When people you love are in pain you can't hold anything against them. He really did hate me. I did feel guilty for the last comment I made. I do desperately wanted to be a "Min" and have him call me his, tell me I'm his, show me off and make me...the tears started and they wouldn't stop. Why Yoongi why are you hurting me?

With a heavy heart and a fake smile I left for work. Hoping my hyung's and kookie could lighten up my mood.

Yoongi pov:
I didn't go into work I had Taehyung cover it for me. Serves him right for always slacking off. Today he can do my work. I went to find that pizza delivery guy Jimin was so jealous of. I eventually found him at the takeout place I ordered from. His name was Jackson Wang. I explained everything to him and he actually turned around and said "ye that's fucked up but I'll help". So we planned how I was going to get Jimin to realise what he was missing. "Jackson you're going to act like my boyfriend and we will go to my place and cuddle ONCE Jimin is here NOT BEFORE that and we act all lovey dovey. The plan is to make Jimin jealous so do what you can". Jackson nodded already planning how we would do this. I actually had a liking for this guy he was funny from the day I met him. "I hope what happened last time won't make things awkward and we can be great friends". Jackson said stretching his hand out for me to take. "I won't let it be, you seem amazing plus I need more friends I have two One if you don't count my brother. In all honesty Namjoon is like a brother too he calls my mother "mum". He chuckled and gave me his arm "lead the way babe" I cringed and so did he, man this was going to be chaotic and fun.

Authors POV:
The boys hardly saw each other which was what jimin wanted after all. Yoongi wasn't coping well thank gosh he had enough work and planning to do. It kept him busy and mind away from Jimin. Speaking of Jimin he was also not coping well his hyung's saw it but they shrugged it off Jimin acted that way sometimes. Deep down Jimin was really affected by what he said to Yoongi.

A month later - Yoongi pov:
We set everything up before Jimin came home. I grabbed pillows and blankets to make a fort and Jackson got fairy lights to decorate it. We grabbed a ton of snacks especially Jimin's favourites and placed them in our fort. I asked Jimin's hyung's about his favourite snacks when I went down to their building. I even ended up telling them the truth about my plan which ended up with Jin hyung crushing me and kookie staring daggers into my soul whilst Hoseok calmed them down.