n i n e

Chapter Nine:

Chapter Nine:

'Can't believe that I even agreed to this!' You thought as Mary stands behind you with a huge smile on her face and the prince eating a snack that he bought. "Care to explain why you asked me to come here? There has to be a reason, right?" You asked. 

"About what happened in the Student Council's room, I'm sorry. I know I was a jerk and I shouldn't have done that" He apologizes, yet you still didn't want to forgive. You glance over at Mary who was signaling you to accept his apology. A smirk appeared on your face when you got an idea.

You grabbed his chin and made him look at you. "If you want me to forgive you, then be a dear and beg for it," you said. Mary's eyes widened when she saw the prince kneeling in front of you.

"I beg you to forgive me, Lady (Y/N)" Prince Jungkook said, looking up at your (e/c) eyes. "You really don't want me to forgive you huh," you said. The prince continues to beg for forgives. You didn't care if people watched. Prince Jungkook was wearing a cloak to hide his identity. "You can stop now. I forgive you" you turned your heel.

Your eyes landed on a familiar figure. A smile formed on your face when you saw their blue eyes and blond hair. "Let's go!" You grabbed the prince's hand, dragging him. His brown eyes landed down at your hand that was holding his. "Lady Anne!" You smiled when you popped in front of her.

"L-Lady (Y/N)...Prince Jungkook?" She said trying to look at his face. "Hello, Lady Anne," he said. "What are you doing here?" You asked her. "Oh, I just wanted to explore the city. How about you two?" She asked. "Well, I have important business to attend, but Prince Jungkook has nothing to do! Since he is the prince of this kingdom, he knows the city by heart! I'm sure that Prince Jungkook could give you a tour" You smiled as you hold your hands together.

Prince Jungkook looked at you but you focused on Lady Anne. "Oh...can you, Your Highness?" She asked. "I-" the prince didn't finish his sentence since you pushed him towards her. "Gotta go! Have fun kiddos" you smiled before running off with Mary.

Once you two were far away, you stopped to catch your breath. "Lady (Y/N), don't you think that was rude?" Mary asked. "What do you mean?" You asked and she sighed. "It was clear that Prince Jungkook didn't want to go with that lady" Mary answers.

"The two of them belong together, Mary. Trust me, I know" you said. "He likes you, Lady (Y/N). I saw his cheeks warming up when you held his hand" Mary said, but you rolled your eyes. "I made it clear that I don't plan to marry anyone. You and I are going live in a cabin and no one will ever bother us!" You smiled.

"And speaking of that, I think we should go searching. I have enough money to buy one. You can stay there and once I leave the academy, I'll go straight there. What do you think?" You asked her.

"I didn't think I would see you here, (Y/N)" you turned around and smiled, seeing Taehyung, "same goes with you" you replied. "I got bored at the academy so I decided to come here. Hello there, I'm Kim Taehyung, the son of Lord Kim" Taehyung bows in front of Mary.