n i n e t e e n

Chapter Nineteen:

Chapter Nineteen:

Prince Jungkook smiles brightly as he stares at your sleeping face. After Taehyung left, the prince wanted to cuddle and dragged you into your room. While having you in his arms, you fell asleep. He caresses your cheek, as he continues to watch you. "You're so beautiful, (Y/N). What would happen if we never met? I would probably still be the same ten-year-old boy I was before. It's a sign that we keep on bumping to each other"

"yet you don't see it as a sign. You keep on pushing me towards Anne. Why can't you just understand I have my eyes set on you?" he takes a deep sigh. He heard a knock on the door so he carefully gets out of bed and heads downstairs. When he opens the door, his facial expression changed. "what are you doing here?" he crosses his arms as he glares at the person.

"well your Highness, you are needed at the palace and since I'm the only know who knows that you're here with Lady (Y/N), they sent me here," Knight Jung said. Prince Jungkook clenched his fists and nodded. "Fine. Let's go" he said as he closes the door yet Knight Jung didn't move.

The prince turns around and looks at the Knight. "I was also asked by your sister to speak to Lady (Y/N) so I can't leave," Knight Jung said. Prince Jungkook didn't want him to stay in your house while you're asleep. Who knows what he could do to you. "Then I'll stay here until you finish talking to her. I don't like other men speaking to my girlfriend" he said.

"It's private so you'll need to wait here, Your Highness. Is she awake or asleep?" the Knight asked.

"she's asleep. since she's asleep, you would have to wait. I'll come out once she's awake" Prince Jungkook said opening the door and closing it shut in front of his face. he walked into your kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

after he drank water, he squeezes the glass causing it to break. he looks at his hand, seeing bright red dripping. a smile appeared on his face. he felt no pain. To be honest, he likes the feeling he was getting. he felt very excited. You could even say he felts a bit aroused.

he heard noises and looked up. "Oh gosh! what happened?" he saw your eyes widened as you walked towards him. Prince Jungkook watches you look for bandages. You sat him down and grabbed a wet towel. "you should be more careful, Jungkook" you said as you wipe the blood off his hand.

His heart flutters feeling your soft hands against his skin. you wrapped the bandages around his hand and were about to clean up his mess until he grabbed your wrist, forcing you to sit down on his lap. you looked into his brown eyes.

"you look so beautiful," he said in his deep voice. he leans towards your face, wanting to kiss your lips. he presses his lips onto yours. His arms are wrapped around your waist and he tries to deepen the kiss until...

"Lady (Y/N), we need to speak!" Knight Jung yells through the door. Prince Jungkook pulls away and sighs. Right when he was going to have a sweet moment with you, Knight Jung had to ruin it. You stand up and head towards the door.

you opened the door and saw the Knight angry yet his facial expression changed when Prince Jungkook wrapped his arms around your waist, resting on your shoulder. "Jungkook, stay down here while I speak to Knight Jung," you said. "why can't I come too?" he pouts. "it's personal. I'll make sure it's fast" the Knight said.

Knight Jung walks inside your cabin. You lead him to your bedroom and once he walks inside, you closed the door. You cast a spell just in case Prince Jungkook decides to listen to your conversation.

"I warned you to stay away from Prince Jungkook. Why can't you just let him and Anne get together? he doesn't belong to you. The villainess needs her ending" he said.

"So you tried to blame me for trying to kill Anne? I had poison for a potion. I never wanted to use it on someone. And I know he doesn't belong to me. I already told you, I plan on leaving here. This is my world" you said.

"Get it through your head that you're dead. You are now living in this world. Either you died here or just fake your death and leave this kingdom" Knight Jung said.

"Don't you think I have thought of that? I'm raising money to leave this kingdom which probably won't happen since he's been clinging onto me" you explained.

"We can't have the storyline change. I want my ending and the only way I can get that is if you die and Anne and the prince end up together!"

"is that all you wanted to talk to me about?" You asked, no longer wanting to hear what he wanted to say. "yes. Princess Somi has invited you to a tea party she's having" he hands you an envelope.

you take the envelope and open it. "And why has she invited me all of a sudden? does she really believe that I'll be her sister-in-law?" you asked. "I have no idea. Maybe she too thinks Anne deserves Prince Jungkook" Knight said.

"I'll attend since there is a possibility she does and could help me" you answered. "we should leave or else Prince Jungkook would think something wrong is happening," he said. You un-cast the spell and opened the door. Knight Jung glares at you before he left your room.

When you two headed downstairs, you saw Prince Jungkook staring out of the window. "We should leave, Your Highness," the Knight said. The Prince walks towards you and pulls into a kiss. Knight Jung clenched his fists, seeing this scene. Prince Jungkook pulls away and smiles at you.

"I'll be back here tomorrow so we can have our date with no distraction. I promise" he said and you nodded. Prince Jungkook wishes you a good night and leaves with Knight Jung.

———

Prince Jungkook stares at his father who was drinking a glass of wine. "What is it that you want, Father? What's so important that I had to leave my (Y/N) for?" He asked. "Is she really that special to you, Prince Jungkook?" King Jeon asked.

"Yes, she is. I told you already that she is the only one I'll marry" the prince said. Princess Somi walks inside with a smile on her face. "Too bad that she's leaving," she said. Prince Jungkook and King Jeon both looked at her. "What do you mean?" her father asked.

The prince clenched his fists and jawline, hearing what his sister said.

"she was given a job in Daegu where her secret lover is"