t w e n t y - s i x

Chapter Twenty- Six:

You opened your eyes and gasped for air. Prince Jungkook immediately pulls you into a hug. Tears were rolling down your cheeks. The nightmare you just had seems so realistic. "Everything is alright. I'm here, (Y/N)" The prince said. You pushed him off of you and lower your head. "Your Highness, what are you doing here?" You asked, still looking down.

"What do you mean what am I doing here? You're my fiancé, (Y/N). I care for you" Prince Jungkook holds your hand. You felt uncomfortable with his touch. He's the male lead who's supposed to be engaged to Lady Anne, not the villainess. And then it hit you.

The Gwangju Kingdom. That's where you need to go. All of your questions will be answered there. "I'm quite sorry your Highness, not I don't recall agreeing to this marriage. I want to live my life as a single lady. Now if you excuse me, I need to go" you said as you get out of bed. Prince Jungkook stops you, pulling you back. "Let me court you then. Let me prove to you that I'm made to be your husband" he said.

"I-I don't think it's a good idea. Try to court, Lady Anne. She seems like a suitable queen and-" the prince's eyes darken when he heard your words. You noticed the dark aura coming from him. "Did I say something that caused you to be angry?" You asked and he stood there still. "I have been in love with you for a long time. Do you think I can move on so easily? You and I are meant to be" Prince Jungkook said.

"That's where you're wrong" you walked towards the door. "It was never meant to be" then you stepped out of the cabin. Prince Jungkook walks out as well only to see you disappear into the forest. "Fuck!" He shouted. He saw the witch chained to his carriage and walked towards her. He wrapped his hands around her neck. "What the heck did you do to her!?!" Prince Jungkook shouts at her. The witch gasps for air. "I will kill you if you don't tell me now!"

The witch tapped his hand to let her go and he did.
She falls to the ground and gasps loudly. She looks up at the prince whose veins popped out and his eyes darken. "All I did is what you asked me to do. I told you that you choose what you do next and it seems like you fuck it up for yourself" Lisa answered causing him to kick her face.

she spits out blood. Lisa glares at the prince who grabbed her hair. "don't forget who you're speaking to, witch" Prince Jungkook said. "is the prince upset that the person he loves doesn't love him back?" she asked and he slaps her. "give me the sword" he looks at his guards. "are you gonna kill me? go ahead, Prince Jungkook. It's not gonna make her love you" Lisa said.

Prince Jungkook grabs the sword and swings it in front of Lisa. He then murders a guard out of anger. Lisa's eyes widened as she witnesses the prince stabbed the guard multiple times. The prince turns to her with a smile on his bloody face. His guards stand still, afraid of what the prince would do next.

"Now that you have seen what I can do, it will be smart of you to help me find her. I don't care about anyone except for her. I will kill everyone if that's the only way I can have (Y/N). She keeps me sane, so if you want to be a cause of me killing innocent lives, you will help me find her and convince her to marry me"

"And I don't care for anyone too. Kill them if you want, I won't help. What can I say, I'm a selfish witch" Lisa replied. Prince Jungkook smirks and nods. He looks at his guards with a smile. He laughs as he brutally murders each one of his guards. Lisa watches the prince who a serious and cold look.

"I know humans don't mean anything to you but what about your fellow witches," the prince said. "Don't you dare touch them! I swear if I find out you killed them, I will-" Lisa was then interrupted. "You can't do anything. You'll be dead before I kill them. Are you gonna help me or not?"

"Fine"

———

Lady Jennie was sitting beside her brother, waiting for him to wake up. King Yoongi walked inside the room and saw his friend unconscious still. All of a sudden, Lord Taehyung's eyes opened. "Mary!" he shouts as he sits up. Jennie pulls her brother into a hug. "You finally woke up!" she smiles. "W-Where's Mary and (Y/N)?" He asked looking around the room.

"Mary was dead when they found you and Lady (Y/N) is in Busan with her crazy and psycho lover," King Yoongi said. "Prince Jungkook! He has her?" Lord Taehyung asked and the king nodded. "He's the one who found you. A little bird told him that his fiancé was here and he came to get her back. I guess that prince is crazy for that lady which is why we need her" King Yoongi said.

"I can't allow that, your Highness" King Yoongi turns his head to see Knight Jung walk inside. He bows down to the king and looks at Lord Taehyung. "What brings the Knight of Seoul here in Daegu?" He asked. The Knight pulls out a piece of paper. "You haven't seen the power that Prince Jungkook has, King Yoongi. He will murder anyone that gets in his way. The prince has changed ever since he fell in love with Lady (Y/N)" Knight Jung explained.

"Princess Somi noticed it when she was at the academy. Apparently, the prince tortured students who bullied or had a liking towards her. And now that he's older, he's been murdering his guards. I have witnessed him almost killing one because of his anger. Therefore, if you plan on have (Y/N) you better not do that if you want your kingdom to suffer." Knight Jung said.

"So how do we control Prince Jungkook?"

"We have three options"

"We help Lady (Y/N) escape..."

"Or we force her marry Prince Jungkook"

"And my favorite option..."

"We burn the witch"