t e n

Chapter Ten:

Chapter Ten:

Ever since that day, you isolated yourself from Prince Jungkook and the Student Council. You weren't going to follow the rules that belong to this world. You were gonna follow your own. You were given a second chance and you won't let yourself die too early.

The prince too has isolated himself. Barely anyone saw him around the academy. Only the student council has as well as Lady Anne.  Just like the story should go.

You were currently in your room, practicing your magic. You have been reading different books about potions. You couldn't wait to leave and live in the forest where all the herbs you'll need will be there. Everything you thought of was finally coming true and you will make sure it will.

There was a sudden knock on your door. Quickly, you hid your bottles and books before opening the door. "Olivia? What are you doing here?" You asked her with a smile. "I wanted to talk to you about something," she said. "Come in" you opened the door widely. Olivia walks inside and takes a seat on your bed.

"So what is it?" You asked. "I'm engaged to Richard. Our parents spoke and they agreed" she smiles brightly. "Congratulations!" You smiled and hugged her. "We'll get married once we graduate from the academy and I hope you could be my maid of honor since you are the one who told me to talk to him," she said.

"I will gladly be your maid of honor" You smiled. 'She's gonna get her happily ever after. Taehyung will no longer be abused by his sister and will be taking the place of his father. Everyone was getting their happily ever after' you thought.

"I can't believe we will be leaving here in a year. I still remember the day we met. I was getting picked by the upper classmates and then you appeared and stood up to them. I remember you even made one of them cry" she giggles.

"They were jerks so they deserved it," you said. "I love you (Y/N). You're the sister I wished I had" she said. "I love you too Olivia. You were my only friend in this school who I trust deeply" You said.

"Let's be friends forever, alright?"

"I agree!" You smiled.

— TWO YEARS LATER—

"Let's do this!" You told yourself as you looked up at your house. You were finally getting out of this family. You stepped inside the house and the maids bowed when they saw you. "Lady (Y/N), welcome back home," they said. "Thank you" you replied. You looked up to see your stepbrothers with their arms crossed. "Look who finally decided to show up. You should know that your father has been looking for a fiancé for you" Namjoon said.

You laughed and shook your head. "I don't plan on marrying anyone. I mean I do have many men on their knees. After all, I stayed number 1 at the Academy, unlike someone" you said. "You little-"