CHAPTER TWO

"Mum, I found the two!"

You turned your head to where you heard the yell, and immediately spotted the Weasley family with their bright red hair. You and Charlie squeezed through the crowds of families to get to the Weasleys.

As Molly fretted over Charlie, squealing proudly about how proud she was of her second son, Bill came to hug you, congratulating you on graduating. "I heard the bank offered you a job," Bill said, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "It would be fun working with you, everyone at my job are a bunch of slobs."

"Not even any cute girls?" You teased, pouting.

Bill grumbled, rolling his eyes, before he seemed to remember something and his eyes lit up with mischief, equivalent to the one the twins always had in their eyes. "You know what the twins told me?"

"Probably rubbish."

"And Percy confirmed?" You prepared yourself for the teasing the moment Bill openend his mouth, but Molly had come over and hugged you tightly as well.

"Mrs.Weasley! How have you been, I've missed you so much! We haven't talked in so long."

"It was your fault really, you never wrote this term dear. I was worried sick until I got Charlie's letters."

"Wow mum, did you really hug Charlie's girlfriend before your own sons?"

"I'm hurt mum, devastated, really."

"Always with the theatrics," Molly rolled her eyes, letting go of you and bringing her sons into a hug. As she hugged Fred, she also reprimanded the boys. "And don't go making fun of Y/N, you might scare her off."

"Oh, after meeting the Weasley twins I don't think anything can scare me off," you joked.

"And we're not teasing her mum, honest," George said.

Fred grinned. "She's really dating Charles now, haven't you heard?"

Molly seemed like she would jump for joy as she turned to you and Charlie. "You're- you two- finally?!"

"What do you mean finally?" You asked, grinning. "Have you been waiting for this Mrs.Weasley?"

"Ever since Bill wouldn't shut up about how lovesick Charles was, yes," Percy said, shooting a disapproving glance at his eldest brothers.

"For how long?" You asked, getting more amused by the second. Charlie groaned and tried to tug your hand, to drag you away. The Weasleys all laughed at your question and Charlie's embarrassed face. Before you could ask again, Charlie had successfully pushed you away. "C'mon you gotta tell Tonks goodbye or something."

You laughed loudly. "Don't be embarrassed Charles, I find it quite cute."

"Shut up!" Charlie groaned.

"Charlie! Charlie!" Both of your heads turned around to see a small girl running towards you two, her mother quickly following behind. "Mum, this is Charlie!"

Her mother smiled apologetically, giving out her hand. Charlie took it and shook it, glancing at you. You shrugged and watched the interaction. "My daughter really looks up to you," she chuckled. "I'm a muggle, so I don't know much, but she's a... um"-

"Gryffindor, right?" You asked, looking down at the energetic kid. "You're a first year?" The girl nodded excitedly. "I don't really know the names of the newer kids in the other houses, sorry." You looked up at the mother reassuringly. "It's a good thing, she's not getting to trouble yet."