001

G A I A

I slowly ventured into the busy school halls where student after student bumped into another and pushing each other from one hall onto the next. It was a never ending cycle every morning of seeing and doing the same thing. I typically tried to keep out of trouble but it always seemed to attract me.

The loud ring of the first bell brought me out of my thoughts. I trudged heavy feet to my locker merely after the students had seemed to start to empty into their homeroom classrooms for the period. After running for at least 30 minutes just to get to school because I woke up later than usual this morning, I was already in pain the running just made my ankle worst than it was before.

I tried to ignore the dull ache that only began to throb the more I walked. This wasn't the worst but it is pretty annoying to bother with. I sighed quietly under my breath turning the dial to get my things out of my locker right before the tardy bell rung. I threw my backpack into my locker instead of caring it around all day and I made sure just to grab a pencil.

I was never so grateful that my homeroom was right next to my locker. I might be late to homeroom but at least my ankle would stop aching as much. I made it to my class barely on time because I soon as I got into the doorway the bell had rung.

Everyone in my first period had glanced up to see me walk into class barely on time like usual. Most people gave glares, but I knew they wouldn't try anything after what happened last year with one of their peers who pushed me to my limit.

I sat in the very back in the corner on the left. I made sure that my hair was covering my face because I didn't have time to put any foundation on my face to even cover it up a bit. I hated wearing it but, I knew if I didn't people would ask questions that I will never be able to answer.

The teacher had handed out a worksheet for us to do, it was obviously just busy work so he could put our grades in. As soon as he said that it was due before the class, all I could hear was grumbling when this is most likely the easiest thing we are probably going to do all year. Literally a coloring sheet that's an extra 100 in, we just needed something to make it seem like we are busy.

Why complain about the easy stuff?

I tuned everyone out for the rest of the period since it was independent work anyway. I finished and I looked at my watch, there was at least a good 25 minutes of class time left to do nothing. I got up and gave it back to him face down on his desk. He gave me a nod of acknowledgement not even looking up from his computer.

I was on my way back to my desk when I seen a jock who sat towards the back where I sit look at another across the room, nod and stick his foot out last minute. I knew what they were doing they both made it obvious. The moment he put his foot down I kicked my unhurt foot back and kicked the shit out of his shin.

The girly scream that flew out of his mouth was worth it, I came close enough to his ear just for him to hear me and whispered, "Do it again, and I will not hesitate to cut you." I said glaring at him. He nodded as a wave of fear washed over his face while he tried to keep up a brave front.

I had to hold my laugh in while walking back to my seat by the look on his face. When I walked away he started rubbing the spot I kicked and I know for a fact that I left a bruise. I'm actually happy with how I handled that this time instead of going to far.

I looked down again at my watch to see how long we have left in class. Still 20 minutes left of class. I sat back down and pulled out my IPhone 6s that I have had the past 4 years. Before I even get to unlock my phone the teacher calls my name turning the whole classes attention to me.

I come up front and he pulls me aside and asked me to come out into the hall with my belongings. I was confused because he's never called me outside for anything so I don't know what is going on.

Without questioning it, I grabbed my things and headed outside in the hall where our teacher was and he shut the door behind me. "I need you to clear out your locker, okay?" My eyebrows had risen in this point still confused. He stood there with a worried look on his face and staring into space while I grabbed everything in my locker which wasn't much.

I finished grabbing everything from my locker and turned back towards him for further instruction. He cleared his throat and said,"I got an email and they need you in the office. They wanted me to tell you to get all of you belongings but I don't know what for so hurry!" I waved him goodbye after him finishing his sentence.

He waved back and went back into the classroom smoothly. The office was not as far from my homeroom either and it took no time for me to make it into the front desk area. I pushed the glass doors open to come face to face with our school secretary who didn't even have to look up, she pointed towards the back of the office where a huge wooden door stood with our principals name engraved into the gold plaster above.

I'm just now realizing how big the principals office is just from the outside and I barely know where the office is because I never even come here. I inhaled deeply before gathering confidence to push the door open to whatever bullshit is next to receive.

..............................................

Hello! For all of my new readers, welcome and enjoy!

If you were here from Gabriella's Return before, I'm currently revamping there is only a few major changes with this story. Gabriella had a name change, her name is now Gaia. The characters will all be the same including the name except for the main character. I wanted to change a lot of stuff because I can't even remember some of the plots and it's overwhelming me to go back and make this stuff make sense.

Chapters will be longer than my original, it will be more in dept, more emotion, better pacing, and much more description/emotion with characters.

Thank you for reading! Continue to Vote, Comment, Follow, for more! Bye, lova's!