The Debutante Ball

Riley POV

Summer is over. Me and lucas aren't talking. I went to California for a week of the summer. I'm stayed with my "Uncle Shawn" and his son Joshua who was also visiting I call him Josh. He's 18 now and studies in Columbia Unirversity. He used to go to boarding school with me. All the girls wanted him me not so much. His ego was too big for me.

M:"You're back"
R:"Yes I am"
M:"How was it  "
R:"Not that much fun, anyways I need to find an escort to the Debutante ball and sense Lucas and I aren't still talking I have to find someone else"
M:"But Lucas is the hottest guy in all the high schools"
R:"I know and he's going with Missy"
M:"You miss him don't you?"
R:"I thought he would fight for us but I was wrong, but let's not think of the negative who is escorting you "
M:"Farkel"
R:"You know Lucas isn't the hottest I think I'm going to ask a college guy"
M:"You bring in the big guns"
R:"Yup"

Lucas POV

Summer was horrible without Riley. The ball is tomorrow I thought she would ask me because the hottest girl needs the hottest guy next to her right?

F:"Dude why are you going with Missy"
L:"Riley didn't ask me"
F:"I thought you were going to fight for your guys relationship"
L:"I did"
F:"No you didn't you just let her leave "
L:"I know that alright "
F:"Then go fight for her"
L:"She doesn't want me anymore i screwed up big time anyways who are you taking"
F:"Maya"
L:"We should go get our tuxes "
F:"Yea let's go"

*ball time*

Riley POV

Announcer

A:"Missy Bradford escorted by Lucas Friar"
A:"Maya Hart escorted by Farkel Minkus "
A:"Riley Matthews escorted wow um by Joshua Hunter"
Every girl:"Is that Joshua the Joshua Hunter the college guy he's the hottest guy here I'm so jealous of Riley "
L:"Missy who's that"
Mi:"Joshua Hunter the hottest guy ever"
A:"And now for the dance"

Everyone starts dancing but yet they're looking at me and Joshua. How much of a genius am I bring a college guy and he goes to an ivy league college he's the best you can get. I see Lucas coming and grabs Josh and punches him in the jaw.

R:"Josh! what the hell was that Lucas"
L:"Why did you bring him here "
R:"Why did you bring her"
L:"I'm just playing the game"
R:"And so am I and I won because he made the bigger dabute me"
L:"The games not over"
R:"Josh let's go find you a ice pack"

We go into the kitchen.

R:"I'm sorry you didn't sign up for this" I said as I put the ice pack on his face.
J:"its OK really"

I look into his eyes and I see his looking into mine. We both lean in and start kissing.