Chapter 9~ A Piece Of Good News🪐

[Y/N POV]❀︵‿︵‿୨♛୧‿︵‿︵❀

[Y/N POV]
❀︵‿︵‿୨♛୧‿︵‿︵❀

Kim Taehyung swings me through the back entrance of the castle

Kim Taehyung swings me through the back entrance of the castle. We dart across the hallway, as I caught a glance of busy servants who were actively preparing the castle for the Queen's arrival. We pass through the kitchen, through the servant's hallway which is dark and smells like burnt candle wax, halting into a small cabin furnished with a small bed, a bookcase, and a dresser which is extremely compact in contrast to the huge glass window capturing a panoramic view of the wondrous sky.

"Stay here" he said with a note of relief. Taking the last glimpse of our hands, which were tightly holding onto each other.

He let go of my hand, ready to leave the room. But I grip his hand, pulling him back in. He jerks to a halt and eyed me up with a set gaze, raising a questioning eyebrow. I freeze and stare with wide eyes, pointing my Index finger towards his easy-care white shirt which was torn off, exposing his well-defined abdomen. I felt the heat of blush on my cheeks. The skin stretched across his muscle tightly as his gaze shifts from my face to his muscular abs. I shut my eyes, to avoid looking at his thoroughly exposed abs. Deeply knowing that I have already had a great view of it.
I turn away, backing off, trying to maintain a distance from him. With my eyes shut, I lift an arm in front of him.

"I'll sew it for you" I offered.

"Sew what?" He asked abruptly, with an absent look on his face.

"The shirt!" I retorted, with a sign of irritation. He gently took off the white feather-light shirt and sling it over my arm. He walks towards the small cabinet which was just next to the dresser. Taking out a slim Georgette black robe covered with Golden ornamental needlework. He delicately wore the robe, which turned out to be of no use as it showed off every detail of his well-built body. Taking out the needle case, he hands it over to me and sits down on the only bed in the room. Standing beside him, I place the wooden needle box on the bedside table, grabbing a sewing needle and a cream-white thread from it. I could feel his fixed gaze examining me as I thread the needle. I let out a deep breath because his stare made me conscious. I wanted to break the pin-drop silence between us but I couldn't dare to, as it would make the situation more awkward.