Chapter 11~ skin Against Skin, Hands Intertwined🤝🏻

[Y/N POV]❀︵‿︵‿୨♛୧‿︵‿︵❀

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

[Y/N POV]
❀︵‿︵‿୨♛୧‿︵‿︵❀

I stare at the ceiling, my mind captivated by the incessant pitter-patter of the rain and the strong woody Aroma of Taehyung's cologne

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I stare at the ceiling, my mind captivated by the incessant pitter-patter of the rain and the strong woody Aroma of Taehyung's cologne. I could feel Taehyung's fixed gaze on me, who laid next to him.

'Do not ask how he convinced me to share the same bed!'
For now, I can only say. 'We're sleeping in the same bed, but not together!'

It's pitch dark and I am unable to sleep, I toss and turn around in the little space. Every time I shut my eyes the feeling of sinking in darkness would creep in.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Asked Taehyung, with a sense of irritation. He was lying on his stomach, my hair brushing against his arm, which was wrapped around the white pillow, giving support to the fluffy pillow, on which he rested his head gently.

"None of your concern!" I told off, still staring at the wall.

"Well, I can't sleep if you! Continue to watch the wall like a hawk!" He fumed out, he turned around, lying on his back. He positions his hands behind his head.

"Well then don't look at me, shut your eyes and sleep!" I ordered, pissed off.

"I understand, it's obvious for a princess to lose sleep if she has to rest in a tiny damp room instead of her luxurious canopy bed" he let out a taunt with a smirk. I didn't say anything, maybe because I don't want him to know the actual reason behind it.

"What is it?" He asked, his eyes full of curiosity as he caught the fear that was completely visible on my face.

"I..." I muttered forcing my eyebrow in a pronounced frown annoyed by his questions. Deep in my heart, I'm concealing the things that I'm longing to say. Scared to confess what I feel- frightened because I know his reaction and response will be out of my control.

"I know opening up to a person takes huge courage and trust. You never really know how they react to it. But sometimes keeping your thoughts out, you keep the chance of acceptance and love too" he comforted me with the words of empathy as if he read my mind and the insecurity that lies within.