Chapter 10~ I'll be sleeping here tonight 😴

[Y/N POV]❀︵‿︵‿୨♛୧‿︵‿︵❀{The same evening}

[Y/N POV]
❀︵‿︵‿୨♛୧‿︵‿︵❀
{The same evening}

I position my hand on the hard slab of the enormous window, cherishing the sunset which blooms upon the clouds

I position my hand on the hard slab of the enormous window, cherishing the sunset which blooms upon the clouds. The sunset comes as a settled heart to the horizon, rosing a spark in my heart. I could feel my heart sink, as the darkness took over the sky. I've never liked being alone in the night. It feels like I'm sinking in a pitch dark hole, all alone.

I heard a knock on the door. This is the third knock of the day since Taehyung left the room. I expected it to be Aera again, with a plate full of delicious food, requesting me to have some. I was determined to decline her offer because I didn't feel like eating anything. The door opens and to my surprise, Taehyung enters holding a fresh fruits platter, followed by Yeontan. Taehyung and Tannie settled themselves on the bed. I sat next to Yeontan, facing Taehyung.

He cuts the juicy apple into slices. "Have this" He commanded. Putting up his arm to hand me a slice.

"No" I blurt out, declining his offer. I lean back a little.

"I didn't ask" he said abruptly, lifting one of his eyebrows.

"I have an absolute right to decline your offer" I stated, in a firm tone. Maintaining eye contact.

"No you don't" he asserted. "This is Aaryn and you accept my orders" he added.

"So now you're holding me as a hostage!" I said, crossing my arms across my chest, in disbelief.

"I won't serve this to my hostage" He declared openly edging his knife towards the apple. His eyes shoot a look that explains he would rather kill his hostage with the knife he held. He handed me the thin slice of Apple and I had it.

"Area told me that you haven't eaten anything yet" I said in a casual tone, sounding slightly sympathetic.