chapter 12~ The Art of eye contact 👁️

[Kim Taehyung POV]❀︵‿︵‿୨♛୧‿︵‿︵❀

[Kim Taehyung POV]
❀︵‿︵‿୨♛୧‿︵‿︵❀

"Knock knock"

I woke up, hearing a knock on the door

I woke up, hearing a knock on the door. My eyes met the daylight and Y/n. She was sleeping peacefully, snuggling against me with her restful arm wrapped around my chest. The sun enlightens her complexion, elegantly emphasizing her lovely serene face. Something within urged me to stay there for an instant, to feel the embrace but I untangle myself from her hold and unlock the door to reveal Jin Hyung, Jimin, and Y/n's maid, Aera carrying a wooden box.

"Princess Y/n time to get ready for your!-" Jin hyung declared in a charming voice, a bemused expression took over his face when he saw me. "Taehyung! what are you doing here!?" he raised a question.

"This is what we have taught you!? I advised you to take good care of Y/N! But I did not mean that you end up sleeping with her!" He bellowed out of anger. "I know that you adore babies and I appreciate that, but it doesn't mean that you can make one! Not until you're married!" Jin Hyung snapped with throbbing veins in his neck and pointed his index finger towards me.

"Hyung! We did not sleep together!" I clarified. Y/N stood up from the bed and stand next to me. "Somehow mother came to know that I'm here in this room. So, I stayed here just to protect Y/n from getting caught!" I disclosed, Jin Hyung looked at Y/N, she bobbed her head in approval, conveying him the assurance.

"Well then, you did right!" He Put out, Jin Hyung's eyes glint with pride. A smile took over my face as he put forth his arm and placed it on my shoulder."But now go and stand near the door I want to talk to Princess Y/n" He commanded, shoving me away. He eyed Jimin "why are you standing here leave!"

Both of us strolled out, obeying Jin Hyung's order, and lean against the wooden door. faintly hearing Jin Hyung speak.

 faintly hearing Jin Hyung speak