t͜͡w͜͡e͜͡n͜͡t͜͡y͜͡-͜͡t͜͡h͜͡r͜͡e͜͡e͜͡

Hawk and Amelia finally got into the park, they decided to start in tomorrow land.

The two went on quickly on most of the rides, mostly because it was just the two of them and not a huge family.

"perks of not having kids or friends," hawk smiled holding her hand

"just the two of us," amelia smiled heading to fantasyland.

Fantasyland had way more rides so they took
more time there. By the time they finished it was 1
pm.

They were hungry so they went to buy turkey legs and some lemonade.

"the park is not as packed as i thought," hawk told
her

"right, i thought it would be busy" amelia laughed

When they finished they waited a few minutes so they wouldn't throw up in the middle of
the rides. The next one they went to was frontierland.

Not a lot of rides there they didn't take as long. Then finally adventureisland.

The two went in the Tarzan Treehouse, which the kids looked at them crazy because they kept acting crazy.

They would just stare at the kids till they walked away. Kids were weird, it was their world anyways.

They then went to mickeys toon town. And finished quickly as well.

At around 6, they started with Critter County.

And the last ride they rode was Splash Mountain. Because who doesn't end the day with a wet ride?

The two got to go as many times as they could since it was almost closing time and it was pretty empty.

When the two got out they went into some stores and bought things for themselves and friends.

They were both so happy to spend a disney day together. And their first time ever together.

"i'm so glad we finished the park!" amelia kissed his cheek

"now we need to come to california adventure," he smiled, "and we'll be set with the whole park." he said opening the car so that they could both get in.

The two went to eat at In n Out. And both laughed about the things that happened at the park.

𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗸𝗺𝗼𝘀𝗸𝗼𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘇: 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

-
𝗺𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗮𝘇: 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱?
𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗲: 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗬 <𝟯
𝗺𝗼𝘀𝗸𝗼𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘇𝗺𝗼𝗺: 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿!
𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗹𝘀: 𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆!