Chapter 4: A step into the new world.

Days had passed since Infinite was sent into the hospital and met with Zeppelin. During that times after their first match visited every few days to have another duel. Overtime infinite began to learn how to strategize with his cards, setting the right traps and baiting his opponent into a disadvantage. At some point it the score was that Zeppelin had won 5 matches while infinite had won 8 matches. When Infinite has his day at the hospital Zeppelin went to accompany him. "Hey man, it's your last day here!" He entered the room with a chipper tone in his voice. Infinite looked at him with a tired smile. He wasn't tired of Zeppelin being around all the time, it was actually pretty nice to have someone who genuinely liked being around him. He was only tired because of how long he had to stay in the hospital. His chest wound has eventually healed where they could take off his bandages only leaving an ugly and uneven X scar on his chest. Eventually, they hospital gave Infinite a white T-shirt, some blue jeans, and black sneakers since he was barley wearing much when he landed on the pavement a few months ago.

Zeppelin led him stay at his apartment for the time being until he can get his own place. On the way there they noticed a large electronic billboard adverting something called a turbo duel:

"5 weeks from now, the Champion Zoey Atlas will fight to keep her title as Turbo Duel Queen against the rising contender Bandit Kane! Who will prevail? Will the long time champion keep her throne? Or have it be usurped!"

The advertisement showed Zoey Atlas as a purple wolf with messy hair. She had yellow eyes that stood between looking calm and like she was going to rip someone in half with just a gaze. Next to her was the new challenger Bandit Kane with a backwards cap, sunglasses, and a smug grin. Infinite noticed that Zeppelin had a warm smile looking at Zoey with a nostalgic look in his eyes. "Hey, what are looking at her like that?" Infinite questioned Zeppelin who responded by telling him that he'll explain when the get home.