Planting crops

You are walking along the streets of big city, your feet dragging and kicking rocks as you go. The sun is heavily beating down on your forehead causing bullets of sweat to drizzle down your face. Just then you hear the loud panting of someone nearby. You follow the sounds until your standing in-front of an old red estate.

"Hey!, mind helping a farmer out?" The man bellows. You waste no time and zoom over to him. He plops down the fertilizer he was using on his crops and shakes your hand "names bill, bill green :D" the man beamed. You freeze up. His pale yellow skin shimmered in the sunlight and his chestnut hair blew in the breeze. You manage to mumble out the words "hello Im y/n". He chuckles while picking up on your nerves. " y/n? That's a pretty spiffy name ya got!" Bill laughed. He then takes your hand and places over his. Bill uses his other hand to dig out a scoop of fertilizer to put in the dirt of his flowerbed. "You know I've always admired farmers work!" You squeak. He smiles "really? A lot of people forget to appreciate us in this day and age!" Bill sighs. You both lock eyes for a few minutes until...

HEY ITS THE AUTHOR HERE!!!!
I really hope y'all enjoyed this Chapter! Sorry about how short it is!