New enemy

You wake up to the sound of your alarm clock chiming. You sleepily slam your hand on the clock to silence it, slowly remembering what had happened yesterday, Bills ex wife was back in town. You sigh as hot tears begin to spill from your eyes. Bill was the only man you wanted in your life. but alas, it couldn't be...or could it? You finally build up the motivation to get out of bed. Your eyes wander around your hotel room. You are only staying in big city for one more week until you head back home. Time is limited to win bills heart.
   You decided to head to Big Coffee. You rest your head on your palm and take slow, sad sips of your coffee. But suddenly the big Coffee doors swung open and none other than Bill Green walked in! But he had someone with him... it was that red haired Chick from earlier!, His ex...You tried to hide yourself with your hands but then you hear bills deep voice coming from beside you. "Is that you Y/N?!" He exclaims. You slowly remove your hands and stare up at him and His Ex Wife slowly. You awkwardly nod your head giving a little smile. "always nice to run into a pal" he chuckled while walking over to the counter to order. You sighed, But Nancy stayed behind. She looked down on you snarling. "Listen sister, Bill is my man and I don't wanna see you around him no more!" She growled. You wanted to slap that girl right in her face!, But she was sort of intimidating. So you just slowly nod. She gives you one last mean look as she walked up to the counter to join Bill. You quickly finished your coffee and left. Who did this Nancy chick think she was? You hopped on your bike and slowly peddled back to your hotel.

HOWDY!, THIS IS THE AUTHOR SPEAKING. thanks for reading!, Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I plan to continue this story very soon!