T as in...

You are suddenly awoken in a cold sweat. After sitting up in your bed panting for a couple of minutes, the horrible dream you'd just had all came back to you. Nancy and bill had gotten remarried. You shivered at the thought and thanked the heavens that it was only a dream.
You throw on a sports bra, yoga pants, and running shoes, then make your way outside for your daily run. You smiled up at the sunrise. It's beauty almost made you forget about bill. "Yep, Bill is the only man for me" you sighed quietly to yourself, until you felt a tap on you're shoulder. You turned around to see a short man with dirty blonde, fluffy hair and circular glasses. "So sorry to disrupt your run madam, but I was so drawn in by your beauty!" You stood there in shock for a minute. Was he joking? You asked yourself. "T-thank you"
"Oh how rude of me not to introduce myself, I am Theo, Theo periwinkle." He said while curtsying. "Oh, my name is y/n" you giggled nervously. "Oh wow, never in my life have I heard such a majestic name, here I almost forgot, I had a gift for you!" A gift?? You thought, he's only known me for two minutes, and he's already giving me gifts?? Your thoughts were halted by the man putting something around your neck. You look down confused. He had put a necklace around your neck with a small T on it. "T...as in Theo!" You exclaim" "mmhmm, just a little something to remind you of me" he says while giving you a wink. "Oh deary! I must be on my way now, my pet chipmunk needs feeding!!" He says before kissing your hand and prancing off. "Bye!...I guess" you walk back to you're apartment building while examining the necklace Theo had given you. "Maybe Bill isn't the only man for me" you slowly say to yourself.

Halo, I hope this Chapter made you blush. It took me hard labor to write. I also hope you fell in love with this new character/love interest I added.
Oh and one more thing!, we are number 2 in the big city greens hashtag!! Ka-chow!!!!