Mackie &

Y/N POV
It's now the second week back home and I'm preparing to watch Lizzies interview with Anthony Mackie. She's going to FaceTime me and watch it with me since its prerecorded. I get to the right channel to watch Kimmel and just as I get there my phone buzzes.

Me: Hello, sweetheart.

E: Hi, love bug.

Me: We counted wrong

E: What are you talking about?

Me: Thanksgiving was 6 weeks away not 5.

E: I really didn't need that.

Me: Sorry, anyway am I going to like this interview?

E: I think so, we talk about Wandavision and Falcon and the Winter Soldier kinda.

Me: Then I'll love it. Oh it's starting. Damn you look hot.

E: Shhhh just watch.

The interview:

Kimmel: Hey you two!

E: Hi Jimmy!

Anthony: Hello hello!

Kimmel: So you two are all that everyone is talking about. How does it feel having some kick butt shows?

E; It feels really great actually, I expect everything I do to fail so when it works out it's nice.

A: Lizzie, Lizzie, Lizzie, when are you going to learn how amazing you are? Isn't she the best? He directs to the audience and they cheer loudly. I smile at the blush on her cheeks.

K: She is isn't she? What about you Mackie? How does it feel being Cap?

A: It's an honor. I'm really proud with how we told the story and I'm excited to see where it goes.

K: So are your shows getting more seasons? With all this success I'm sure Marvel wants more?

They both shrug and give teasing smiles.

K: Oh come on! Whatever. Lizzie, you recently did a photo shoot with your girlfriend Y/N right?

E: I did, it was really fun. She's never done anything like that before but she was a natural.

K: You brought some pictures right?

She nods and they look to the screen showing a few of the pictures from the shoot. They chose the one with the hand on the back of my neck and the one where I'm smirking before she kisses my cheek.

A: Dammnnnnnn Okay Y/N!

E: Uh yeah, anyway she was really great. Before we started we were having a little moment and Helen the photographer snapped a shot without us knowing. The flash scared Y/N and her reaction was priceless.

The pictures continue to cycle through and Mackie is still looking at them

A: Look at those abs Lizzie. You know how to pick em. I bet Y/N doesn't skip leg day. Are squats her passion? When do I get to meet her?

I see Lizzie kind of get annoyed and she blushes rolling her eyes.

K: Mackie what are you even saying? We never know what this guy says.

E: He just needs to hear himself speak.

I laugh at the sass.

A: Didn't Y/N mention me in an interview? I feel honored.