Chapter 24: Love is a Battlefield

Hi, I'm here! Sorry for the wait, I've been working on my other book. I'm going to try to get better at updating both books 👁️👄👁️

-

-

The couple walks into the house after Kumiko drops them off. "Thanks, Kumiko," Rosalía tells her friend before she drives away. The two teens walk into the house and Daniel remarks, "man, what a day." The girl scoffs and replies, "yeah, Chozen always has to show up everywhere we go." Her boyfriend nods in agreement and they enter their room. Rosalía fetches a casual outfit before going to the bathroom to change, eager to get out of that dress. She steps back into the room to see Daniel taking off his jacket and hanging it up. She smiles fondly as she observes him.

Daniel turns around, feeling her presence. "What?" he asks when he catches her staring. "Nothing... you're just incredibly handsome," she flirts, slowly walking up to him. The boy smirks at her response and sets his hands on her hips as Rosalía holds onto his arms. They only gaze at each other adoringly until Daniel eventually speaks up. "I'm sorry for the way the night ended. I really wanted you to have a good time." The girl's heart leaps and she shrugs. "It's fine, I did have a good time. After all, I was with you, and that's all that matters," she answers. Her words make Daniel blush as his smile widens. "That's all that matters," he repeats before planting a sweet kiss on her lips.

Rosalía suddenly smirks, intensely gazing into her boyfriend's eyes. "Besides, the night's not over yet," she seductively whispers, causing Daniel to slightly shiver. "No, it is not," he returns as he turns off the light before grabbing her and pushing her onto the bed behind him.  He climbs on top of her and as soon as they begin making out, they're interrupted by a voice.

"Miyagi!"

Rosalía pulls away and turns her head toward the window. "Did you hear that?" she whispers. "Yeah," Daniel responds. "Miyagi, come out!" the voice yells again. That sounds like Sato, the girl thinks. They both sit up and Daniel opens the window as Sato continues to yell. "We fight now," he shouts, coming into view. The two watch as Sato and Chozen search through the dojo while their henchmen explore the rest of the property. The girl glances at Daniel, noticing his angry expression. He climbs off the bed and she immediately follows. "No, Daniel, don't go out there," she begs, snatching his wrist.

"Well, someone has to tell them to leave," he argues. Rosalía shakes her head. "You know how violent they are. I don't want them to hurt you," she voices. The boy sighs, gently taking his wrist out of her grasp. "It's okay, I'll be fine," he reassures her, kissing her cheek before dashing out. His statement brings no comfort to the girl. She knows this can't end well. She paces around the room, nervous for Daniel's well-being. She decides to peek out the window when she hears a clash and witnesses Chozen destroying the dojo while Daniel is held back by two men. She gasps and runs downstairs. Shit, what do I do? She looks out the open door and sees the perfect opportunity to sneak past them while Chozen's preoccupied with demolishing the dojo.

Okay, come on, girl. You can do this, she hypes herself up before quietly and rapidly zooming past behind them. She frantically runs all over the place, searching for Mr. Miyagi. She finally finds him and informs him of the situation, and they both rush to the scene. Upon arriving, they spot Chozen choking Daniel while the other two destroy everything in sight. "Enough!" Mr. Miyagi bellows. Everyone pauses what they're doing. "Uncle problem with Miyagi. Not with boy."

"No, you have problem, old man. With me," Chozen exclaims as he proceeds to choke Daniel. Rosalía fearfully watches Daniel struggle against him and is about to approach them when Chozen suddenly yells an order. His two minions immediately attack Miyagi, making the girl jump back, staying out of the way. She watches one of them fly in front of her after Mr. Miyagi throws him to the ground. He proceeds to beat up the other guy, quickly taking him down before facing Chozen. He finally lets go of Daniel, tossing him toward the older man. Mr. Miyagi catches him and sets him on the ground but Chozen hits him on his back with a stick.