Chapter 43

Jaden was surprising Faith with their first official date, which happened to be on their one-month anniversary.  The two have had 'dates' throughout the month, but he didn't think they counted since Jaden didn't officially ask her.  They both felt like they were hanging out like they always do. 

Neither of them needed to have upscale date nights.  They just enjoyed each other's company.  Something as simple as watching a movie or driving around, worked for them.  Hanging out with their friends was even considered a date to Faith and Jaden.  As long as the couple was together, nothing else mattered.

Jaden had told the girls of his date idea, so that they could distract Faith while also getting her ready for the date.  Faith had been over at Addison's house all day with all of the girls.  They had lunch, made a million Tiktoks, went swimming in Addison's pool, and talked about life.

An hour before Jaden planned on picking his girlfriend up, the girls made up some excuse to get Faith into a date-worthy outfit. She changed into high-waisted, black, skinny jeans, a silky, green halter top, and a pair of black heels.

Avani did Faith's make-up while Nessa and Charli curled her long, brown hair

Avani did Faith's make-up while Nessa and Charli curled her long, brown hair.  Faith just sat there, extremely confused as to what was going on.  "Umm girls, can someone explain to me why I'm dressing up, again?"  She asks.

Dixie answers, not looking up from her phone as she sits on Addison's bed.  "You barely post pictures of yourself on Insta, so we thought that we would put you in this outfit and then takes some photos." 

Faith smiles.  "Oh okay.  Sorry, I've just never had uh friends who were girls, before."

Everyone looked over at her with a sympathetic expression.  Faith didn't notice though, since she kept her head down while playing with her fingers.  "Aww babes."  Nessa says, with a slight frown.

"It's okay Faith.  We're here now and we'll catch you up on all the experiences you might have missed."  Madison adds.

"Oh my gosh, yes!  We can have an official sleepover and make cookies and watch movies and—" Charli's cut off.

"Okay Char.  I think we get it." Dixie interrupted, laughing at Charli's pouting.

A few minutes later, Faith was done getting ready. She stood up from her chair and walked over to the floor length mirror. The girls watched as Faith looked at herself, with an expression of awe and surprise.

"Hey! No crying or you'll smudge your makeup." Avani states, making Faith laugh.

The sound of the doorbell ringing interrupted their conversation.  Everyone except Faith gave each other knowing looks.  "Who's at the door?"  She asked.