Chapter 13

// Griffin's POV //

After Jaden left, I sit back down on the couch. Everyone's staring at me. I take a deep breath, "okay guys. Well for one, she going to be fine. Two, she had an anxiety attack and Jaden was the one who really helped her. She must've finally noticed how many people were in the room. Her brain probably added illusions of people, too. Her case of anxiety is pretty severe since it causes her to hyperventilate. But she's all good now."

They all continue to stare at me until Kouver breaks the silence, "I knew inviting more people would be a bad thing. I feel terrible now."

I shake my head, "no no. It wasn't your fault.  It's her brain.  She was actually happy after she met everyone.  It's no one fault, it just happens."  She smiles a little and nods.

"So how did she calm down?" Bryce asks

"Oh uh Jaden. He somehow got through to her and found a way to get her to copy his breathing." I explain. "Also that reminds me, what's with Jaden calling her 'sweetheart'? He said it multiple times to her. It was weird, guys."

Josh decides to answer this question, for obvious reasons, "it's because he likes her, but he continues to deny it. So, his brain is throwing that word around. It makes sense."

"Well then okay. Well anyway, I'm gonna go up and check on her since Jaden hasn't come back down yet. Anyone want to come?" I ask the group.

"I'll go." Bryce says.

"Yeah me too." Chase says. Everyone looks at him in confusion. "What? She's my friend too."

"Umm okay. Lets go then". I saw while standing up and walking toward the stairs. I hear them follow behind me.

When we get there, I knock on the door. No answer. I slowly open the door. All three of us step into the dark room. I grab my phone and turn on the flashlight.

"Well isn't that cute." I whisper to Bryce and Chase.

"I guess Josh maybe right." Chase says.

I hear Bryce laugh a little then says, "I'm taking a picture. I think they'll want it in the future."

When he finished taking the photo, I walk over to Faith and Jaden. After a few seconds of trying to find her wrist, I check her pulse just to makes sure she's fully calmed down.  Then I went to check her arm to see if she's still bleeding.  As I go the pull her sleeve up, Jaden moves and tightens his grip on her.   I give up trying to check it so I decide to just wait til tomorrow. 

As I start to back away, I hear Jaden whisper something in his sleep, "I promise Faith." 

I look over to the guys, who are still standing by the doorway.  "You heard that, right?  He's obviously sleeping too." 

Chase looks over at Faith and Jaden, then back at me.  "They must've had a conversation or something.  But it's weird." 

I nod then motioned that we should leave.  Bryce leaves first, probably excited to show everyone the picture he took, then Chase and I follow him down the stairs.  Once we walked back into the room, it grew silent. 

Bryce was the first to speak, "they fell asleep.  They're so fucking cute...I took a picture...  Look!."  He's so excited he can't even finish a sentence.  He then starts walking around showing everyone. 

(Imagine them on a bed though)

All of the girls think it's adorable, while the guys are laughing at Jaden for being a "simp"

"Bryce you're aware that Jaden is going to kill you if that photo gets out, right?"  I ask him.

"Oh shit.  Uh yeah i know.  But that's not going to happen, so I'm fine."  He says smugly.

I laugh a little, "well we all know that secrets are reveled eventually in this business.  So good luck with that."

"Yeah yeah I get it. I'll be careful, plus they might thank me later for the photo." He explains.

I nod, "yeah maybe. I mean he's already promised her stuff so there's that."

Everyone looks at me confused, except Chase and Bryce. Charli voices their confusion, "what promise?".

"Oh uh when Chase, Bryce and I went to check on them, Jaden said 'I promise Faith' in his sleep so yeah. Although I'm a little nervous for when she wakes up and finds herself in his arms. She's been flinching at contact the entire time she's been here."

Everyone nods in understanding. I look at my phone to check the time. Damn it's already midnight. "Hey Thomas you think I can crash here, it's already midnight and I want to be able to check on Faith tomorrow?" I ask him

"Oh yeah sure. You are all welcome to stay if you want to. Just pick roommates or you can sleep in the movie room." With that, everyone splits up and goes to various rooms for the night. I head over to the movie room with a few others and soon find myself drifting off to sleep.