Author's Note

Hello!  Long time no see. I'm sorry that's it's taking so long for an update. I just started my first year of college, so I've been a little busy. Plus, I've been reading more and when I read more, I don't feel like writing.  I promise that I've been slowly writing the next chapter, I just have huge writers block.

1) The next chapter is Faith meeting Jaden's parents. Im struggling writing it cuz I honestly don't know what to write for it. So if anyone has any scene ideas, please direct message me!!!

2) I just realized that Faith flew to LA just to visit and has now been there for like a year or something??? So I'll prob edit that when I rewrite the beginning cuz there are so many plot holes omg.

3) if anyone has any chapter ideas or moments you want to see between Faith and Jaden (or any character) please comment or DM me!!!

Okay, that's all. I'll try to continue writing. But I know that at this point, the plot is kind of done. It's more like moments in Faith's life and her and Jaden's relationship, so in future chapters, be prepared for a lot of time skips where it goes straight into the milestone or big event. Like I have part of a chapter written where SOMEONE asks her to join them on tour and other chapter ideas. So if you have their own, please tell me! I'd love to add it!