𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1.

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲~𝐒𝐢𝐚
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 24|3:45 𝐩𝐦
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲~𝐒𝐢𝐚𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 24|3:45 𝐩𝐦𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

I'm Sienna...most people call me Sia.

I'm 19. I live alone in a big ass house because I can.

I'm quiet as fuck because every time I speak to somebody I don't know...something disrespectful comes out of my mouth so I just be quiet.

I have IED and I'm bipolar. Yeah mental as fuck.

I never really cared about people knowing about my disorders.

If I'm being completely honest...I use the shit as a weapon. That's the only way I can keep myself from feeling insecure about it.

My dad is Sean Kelly...the "big gangsta" in Houston.

Basically the biggest Kingpin in Houston.

We are closer than ever because he was the one who helped me with my problems.

No. My mom did not leave me...she was taken away from me. She was killed in front of me when I was 7.

That's really what turned me numb.

Part of the reason why I'm quiet is because I was screaming when they were threatening to kill my mom.

They told me to be quiet and I didn't so they killed her. I felt like it was my fault so I went quiet...for the most part.

Another reason is because I just like silence.

So today I sat on my couch being quiet watching tv.

I find this fun. My bestfriend, Brooklynn, does not.

I then heard my phone ring so I looked at the caller ID and answered it.

It was Brooklynn.

Blynn🤞🏽: "Heyyy, bestfriend."

Me: "Heyyy."

Blynn🤞🏽: "You wanna come with me to TeeJay house?"

TeeJay is her cheating ass boyfriend that she go right back to after he cheat. Smfh🤦🏾‍♀️

Me: "No ma'am."

Blynn🤞🏽: "Why?"

Me: "Because I'ma be over there bored while you upstairs getting dicked down, so no ma'am as I said before."

Blynn🤞🏽: "Girl, he got friends over...maybe you could find you a nigga."

Me: "Brooklynn ,I said no"

Blynn🤞🏽: "I'll buy you some food."

I'm hungry as fuck and ain't got nothing but snacks in that big empty ass kitchen.