𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23.

1 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 2 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲~𝐒𝐢𝐚
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 5|4:35 𝐚𝐦
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬
(I do not give a designated year because of all the time skips I do...Dont worry about the year just know that this is a year and 2 months later and that goes for the rest of the time skips I do)

Dont worry about the year just know that this is a year and 2 months later and that goes for the rest of the time skips I do)

"Baeee getcho phone...who the fuck calling you anyway?" Kane whined while still laying on me.

"I don't fucking know" I said getting my phone off the nightstand.

"Hello"

"Oh my god I'm so glad you answered...please help me sia" Somebody said frantically and a baby was crying in the background.

"Who is this and how you get my number"

"It's me Brooklynn...Sia please help me. I'm so sorry for that shit that happened a while ago. But you are the only person I can call...please help me"

"Okay okay but what happened"

"Can I tell you that later...can you pick me up at the train station right now...please I promise I'll pay you back"

"Okay I'm on my way" I said and she hung up.

Brooklynn and I might've not been on the best terms when we stopped being friends but I can't just leave her stranded. So ima go get her.

And I'm tryna be a better person.

"Siaaaa why you getting up" Kane whined again.

"Baby I'll be back"

"Okayy but where you going"

"Brooklynn need help with something"

"Brooklynn?"

"Yes"

"As in Fake friend Brooklynn"

"Oh my gosh Kane I love you I'll be back" I said grabbing my gun cuz a bitch might sum and Ian got time

"I love you too"

I went downstairs and grabbed my Keys.

35 minutes later...

I pulled up to the train station and I saw her on a bench with a toddler.

She didn't recognize my car so I let my window down.

"Brooklynn" I semi-yelled out the window.

She had on shades and her Hoodie was on.

"Thank you So much" She said

"No problem...but tell me what happened"

"TeeJay...he beat me like bad"

Oh shit.