𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15.

1 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲~𝐒𝐢𝐚
𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 10| 10:25 𝐚𝐦
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

1 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲~𝐒𝐢𝐚𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 10| 10:25 𝐚𝐦𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

I was getting dressed to just chill. I don't really like to walk around in pajamas.

Kane busted in my room and stared at me.

"Can I help you" I asked.

"Kodi bit me" he pouted coming to hug me.

His bites don't even hurt.

"Aww where he bite you at" I asked and he held up his finger.

He was completely fine.

I kissed his finger and rocked him like a baby because that's what he is. It's kinda sad that he's 23 but act like this.

My phone then started ringing. I looked at the Caller ID and mentally rolled my eyes.

"What Vic"

"Uhh rudeness...your father wants us to bond and go on little step-mom/step-daughter date" She started.

"We could go to brunch...get our nails done...have girl talk"

"My nails are done, I ate, and your girl talk is judging my boyfriend so I'm good" I said in a duh tone.

I lied about my nails being done.

"Your father demanded" she said in a snarky tone.

"Bit-okay lemme talk to him" I said.

She passed the phone to him.

"Hey prin-why the fuck you making me go out with that old bitchy hag" I cut him off.

"Excuse my language"

"Y'all need to get along...we've been married for years and you've never liked her"

"Because the bitch always had something to say to me...about the way I dress...the guys I date and everything"

"And I spoke to her about that"

"And you're going so be ready by 11:35 and come pick her up" He added.

"Ian no damn chauffeur"

"Just do what I said"

"Bitch" I mumbled hanging up the phone.

"Kane get up" I said.

He sat up and I started putting on my clothes.